Looks like my school report.DGP1 wrote: or in my case FFF
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do you think about?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUUclashcityrocker wrote:Looks like my school report.DGP1 wrote: or in my case FFF
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
That's a lot of subjects.DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
- - - or bendsfishtank wrote:That's a lot of subjects.DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
It does seem like madness to attempt 12 GCSEs and fail them all.fishtank wrote:That's a lot of subjects.DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU
It would have been far better to concentrate on his 6 best subjects and try to achieve better marks in those.
Who was giving the careers advice in his school?
I blame the teachers.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
I blame Thatcher....for everything.
When i left school my careers advisor advised me to become a careers advisor.
When i left school my careers advisor advised me to become a careers advisor.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
It looked like him?DGP1 wrote:Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUUclashcityrocker wrote:Looks like my school report.DGP1 wrote: or in my case FFF
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
I blame his parents, they should've just abstainedclashcityrocker wrote:It does seem like madness to attempt 12 GCSEs and fail them all.fishtank wrote:That's a lot of subjects.DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU
It would have been far better to concentrate on his 6 best subjects and try to achieve better marks in those.
Who was giving the careers advice in his school?
I blame the teachers.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
He said his looked like U? But I think he was talking about CCR and I also thought txt spk was banned?fishtank wrote:Who?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
snapfishtank wrote:I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
I thought we were talking about DGP's report...fishtank wrote:I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Was that your hip?clashcityrocker wrote:snapfishtank wrote:I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share