ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do you think about?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

DGP1 wrote: or in my case FFF :sad:
Looks like my school report.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
DGP1 wrote: or in my case FFF :sad:
Looks like my school report.
Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU :nervous
That's a lot of subjects. :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Straight4ward »

fishtank wrote:
DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU :nervous
That's a lot of subjects. :nervous
- - - or bends
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:
DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU :nervous
That's a lot of subjects. :nervous
It does seem like madness to attempt 12 GCSEs and fail them all.
It would have been far better to concentrate on his 6 best subjects and try to achieve better marks in those.
Who was giving the careers advice in his school?
I blame the teachers.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

I blame Thatcher....for everything.
When i left school my careers advisor advised me to become a careers advisor.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
DGP1 wrote: or in my case FFF :sad:
Looks like my school report.
Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU :nervous
It looked like him?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

Who?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
DGP1 wrote: Lucky you...........mine looked like UUUUUUUUUUUU :nervous
That's a lot of subjects. :nervous
It does seem like madness to attempt 12 GCSEs and fail them all.
It would have been far better to concentrate on his 6 best subjects and try to achieve better marks in those.
Who was giving the careers advice in his school?
I blame the teachers.
I blame his parents, they should've just abstained :wink:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:Who?
He said his looked like U? But I think he was talking about CCR and I also thought txt spk was banned?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.
snap
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.
I thought we were talking about DGP's report... :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.
snap
Was that your hip?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share