It's a Postman special...............I maybe shouldn't have said thatTeeferTiger wrote:Those that have been on here a while might be familiar with the termfng wrote:Hands up all those that had to google this "Avatricide"?POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
I dont do new fangled words, as I dont get out much, appart from walking the streets 3 hrs a day....so actually i do get out alot
ive gone from sad to socialite in one blog
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do you think about?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: What do you think about?
I just think about getting finished and going home.Sime83 wrote:When you're out on your round, no one to talk to, quiet streets etc. what do you think about? It's a long time to be in your own company when out on a round - sometimes it's nice to have quiet but sometimes it's not good to have so much time to think about things. When you know the round and can do it almost on auto what does your mind wander to?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Conversations??? Yeah right ... would that be pillow talk conversations ccr?clashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
I sometimes have conversations with imaginary girlfriendsclashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Are they the ones that say "yes"?DGP1 wrote:I sometimes have conversations with imaginary girlfriendsclashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.![]()
![]()
![]()
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
No, they usually say noStraight4ward wrote:Are they the ones that say "yes"?DGP1 wrote:I sometimes have conversations with imaginary girlfriendsclashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
I like the ones with a twin sister.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
How many of your ex-girlfriends were twins?clashcityrocker wrote:I like the ones with a twin sister.
Ball park figure....
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
IMAGINARY!
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Ahh.clashcityrocker wrote:IMAGINARY!
I dated a twin.
It didn't live up to the hype.
Her brother looked nothing like her.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
Still - a threesome is a threesome.
Or a menage a trois as they say in foreign lands.
Or a menage a trois as they say in foreign lands.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
Is that not a ninesomeclashcityrocker wrote:Still - a threesome is a threesome.
Or a menage a trois as they say in foreign lands.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
I believe it's known as MMF in some circles or simply waiting your turn in others. 
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
MFF or in my case FFFfishtank wrote:I believe it's known as MMF in some circles or simply waiting your turn in others.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio