ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do you think about?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
fng wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
Hands up all those that had to google this "Avatricide"?
I dont do new fangled words, as I dont get out much, appart from walking the streets 3 hrs a day.... :hmmmm so actually i do get out alot :d'oh! ive gone from sad to socialite in one blog :nana
Those that have been on here a while might be familiar with the term :chuckle
It's a Postman special...............I maybe shouldn't have said that :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DirtyHarry »

Sime83 wrote:When you're out on your round, no one to talk to, quiet streets etc. what do you think about? It's a long time to be in your own company when out on a round - sometimes it's nice to have quiet but sometimes it's not good to have so much time to think about things. When you know the round and can do it almost on auto what does your mind wander to?
I just think about getting finished and going home.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
Conversations??? Yeah right ... would that be pillow talk conversations ccr? :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
I sometimes have conversations with imaginary girlfriends :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Straight4ward »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
I sometimes have conversations with imaginary girlfriends :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Are they the ones that say "yes"?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

Straight4ward wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I sometimes have imaginary conversations with ex-girlfriends.
I sometimes have conversations with imaginary girlfriends :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Are they the ones that say "yes"?
No, they usually say no :nervous :sad:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

I like the ones with a twin sister.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:I like the ones with a twin sister.
How many of your ex-girlfriends were twins?
Ball park figure....
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

IMAGINARY!
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:IMAGINARY!
Ahh.

I dated a twin.
It didn't live up to the hype.
Her brother looked nothing like her.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Still - a threesome is a threesome.
Or a menage a trois as they say in foreign lands.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:Still - a threesome is a threesome.
Or a menage a trois as they say in foreign lands.
Is that not a ninesome :hmmmm
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

I believe it's known as MMF in some circles or simply waiting your turn in others. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:I believe it's known as MMF in some circles or simply waiting your turn in others. :whistle
MFF or in my case FFF :sad:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio