You'd think that wouldn't youkrussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:That's because it costs more to update the database than it does to deal with the returnsmarie wrote:my biggest gripe with them is - the data base they are using must be years out of date - still get shed loads of mail for estates that were demolished years ago!
Surely a PAF subscription cant cost a much as the wasted postage.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Virgin media window envelopes
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Eric
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 08 Oct 2007, 17:22
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
Why would you go out of your way for a DSA product? If they choose to use our competitors they cannot expect us rectify inadequacies in their addressing.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I do as wellDGP1 wrote:Afraid that I do this too, unless there is no address at all I would be wary about endorsing them.templepilot wrote:it's pain to do it but I write the number on it before throwing it in the frame so I know what number it is if it becomes unreadable out on delivery.![]()
![]()
![]()
-
Blue29
- Posts: 223
- Joined: 22 Jun 2011, 10:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
Let me stop you there. i think you can see where I'm going with this. Since when did logic enter the royal mail lexicon?BELIAL wrote:Surely logic dictates ...
Thanks for having a bash at sounding sensible and thanks to all. Kill off fest here i come
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
They are about 90% of the time here :(dvbuk55 wrote:They're not the only ones guilty of that.Darren Bent wrote:and they also keep making up address to hope there is a missing house to be found. ie if Smith Road go from 2-56 and there always mail for 58, 60 despite there is no house for this.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
Beardie's got a lot to answer for.
First the trains, now window envelopes. 
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
Virgin are a real pain, hidden addresses, those that don't exist, but I've seen a worse culprit to cock up your day.
I get loads where the address is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it and theres no option on the red sticker for "can't read the address"
I get loads where the address is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it and theres no option on the red sticker for "can't read the address"
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
Have you tried glassesLateagainpostie wrote:Virgin are a real pain, hidden addresses, those that don't exist, but I've seen a worse culprit to cock up your day.
I get loads where the address is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it and theres no option on the red sticker for "can't read the address"
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Virgin media window envelopes
Glasses.DGP1 wrote:Have you tried glassesLateagainpostie wrote:Virgin are a real pain, hidden addresses, those that don't exist, but I've seen a worse culprit to cock up your day.
I get loads where the address is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it and theres no option on the red sticker for "can't read the address"
Pint or Half.
- Sorry, wrong thread.