
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
royal mail fingerprinting still ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age.DGP1 wrote:
They should get out more.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
But until you get this evidence, it isn't fact. And I doubt you'll ever get this evidence, so it's all just your word and therefore opinion at this moment in time.adamant wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Twisted logic it seems, to arrive at a warped reality/conclusion thereby making it the right one in YOUR opinion. Once again, an opinion doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge so you're more than entitled to have these beliefs if you so wish.
What i got involved in was real i can deatil just about every thing the reptilains ever said. icke saw my video diary. I have had 2 attemps on my life so far due to my statements. My head has melted on occasion, when the devils made a move i admit, how my brain functions at all i will never know ! what i have seen at consignia and what i got involved in was above top secret.
I broke an illegal reptilain contract and descoverd the devils code, his formula in some paperwork. You will see when i get this paperwork and decode it no one knew cosignia as i, or what i got involved in. I had great pleasure in shutting them down. Im not talking about opinion im talking about fact
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
You're one to talk................lizard boyLounge Lizard wrote:That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age.DGP1 wrote:![]()
They should get out more.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Maybe there's something to all this

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Oh my God..............Royal Mail knew all along

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I think there's a danger of the moderators sending you to the naughty room for likening this esteemed forum to crappy American cartoons on the TV.DGP1 wrote:You're one to talk................lizard boyLounge Lizard wrote:That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age.DGP1 wrote:![]()
They should get out more.
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Yes it's always a shame when such a serious threads desends into such childishness!Lounge Lizard wrote:I think there's a danger of the moderators sending you to the naughty room for likening this esteemed forum to crappy American cartoons on the TV.DGP1 wrote:You're one to talk................lizard boyLounge Lizard wrote:That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age.DGP1 wrote:![]()
They should get out more.![]()
![]()
Should this thread not now be called..........royal mail fingerprinting,still? It's a subtle change i know,but surely quite appropriate!
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
These pictures are cracking me up 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.
One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you
One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Adam...everyone's bored now.
The thread has run it's course.
No harm done.
The thread has run it's course.
No harm done.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Bible and a crucifix aren't going to help. A made up, misinterpreted book, about as believable as the tripe you're spouting.adamant wrote:You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.
One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you
Are you sure you're not just getting confused with that episode of Doctor Who and the Silurians? Using logic, I've determined that the circumstances you got yourself into were falling asleep on a Saturday evening dreaming about a previous ATOS assessment, waking up mid way through that episode where the ground was swallowing up people in south Wales in that episode of Doctor Who, that Lizard Doctor was experimenting on them, you've gone back to sleep and then when you've woken up you've convinced yourself it was real. Seeing as neither of us have any proof of either event, I think both are plausible, although mine seems more so...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
TeeferTiger wrote:Bible and a crucifix aren't going to help. A made up, misinterpreted book, about as believable as the tripe you're spouting.adamant wrote:You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.
One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you
Are you sure you're not just getting confused with that episode of Doctor Who and the Silurians? Using logic, I've determined that the circumstances you got yourself into were falling asleep on a Saturday evening dreaming about a previous ATOS assessment, waking up mid way through that episode where the ground was swallowing up people in south Wales in that episode of Doctor Who, that Lizard Doctor was experimenting on them, you've gone back to sleep and then when you've woken up you've convinced yourself it was real. Seeing as neither of us have any proof of either event, I think both are plausible, although mine seems more so...
my last comment on this is,worst thing i ever got involved with was the reptilians in government. However the worst person the reptilians have dealt with is myself, they will pay for what they did to me and hopefully all burn in hell once i am dead,I am sure this will be the case. I just hope any reptilians that maybe on site dont plan on a human afterlife thats for sure
you are indeed full of tripe yourself darling and know nothing so it would seem by your immature posts
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Brilliant! Don't let the door hit you on the way outadamant wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Bible and a crucifix aren't going to help. A made up, misinterpreted book, about as believable as the tripe you're spouting.adamant wrote:You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.
One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you
Are you sure you're not just getting confused with that episode of Doctor Who and the Silurians? Using logic, I've determined that the circumstances you got yourself into were falling asleep on a Saturday evening dreaming about a previous ATOS assessment, waking up mid way through that episode where the ground was swallowing up people in south Wales in that episode of Doctor Who, that Lizard Doctor was experimenting on them, you've gone back to sleep and then when you've woken up you've convinced yourself it was real. Seeing as neither of us have any proof of either event, I think both are plausible, although mine seems more so...
my last comment on this is,worst thing i ever got involved with was the reptilians in government. However the worst person the reptilians have dealt with is myself, they will pay for what they did to me and hopefully all burn in hell once i am dead,I am sure this will be the case. I just hope any reptilians that maybe on site dont plan on a human afterlife thats for sure
you are indeed full of tripe yourself darling and know nothing so it would seem by your immature posts
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?