ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?

yes
16
37%
no
19
44%
not sure
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:Image
That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age. :sad:
They should get out more. :Very Happy
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Twisted logic it seems, to arrive at a warped reality/conclusion thereby making it the right one in YOUR opinion. Once again, an opinion doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge so you're more than entitled to have these beliefs if you so wish.

What i got involved in was real i can deatil just about every thing the reptilains ever said. icke saw my video diary. I have had 2 attemps on my life so far due to my statements. My head has melted on occasion, when the devils made a move i admit, how my brain functions at all i will never know ! what i have seen at consignia and what i got involved in was above top secret.

I broke an illegal reptilain contract and descoverd the devils code, his formula in some paperwork. You will see when i get this paperwork and decode it no one knew cosignia as i, or what i got involved in. I had great pleasure in shutting them down. Im not talking about opinion im talking about fact
But until you get this evidence, it isn't fact. And I doubt you'll ever get this evidence, so it's all just your word and therefore opinion at this moment in time.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image
That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age. :sad:
They should get out more. :Very Happy
You're one to talk................lizard boy :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

Maybe there's something to all this :hmmmm :nervous
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

Oh my God..............Royal Mail knew all along :shock: :nervous
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image
That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age. :sad:
They should get out more. :Very Happy
You're one to talk................lizard boy :nervous
I think there's a danger of the moderators sending you to the naughty room for likening this esteemed forum to crappy American cartoons on the TV. :shock: :sad: :shock:
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by bunkerland »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image
That's what comes of wathching too many crappy American cartoons on the TV at an impressionable age. :sad:
They should get out more. :Very Happy
You're one to talk................lizard boy :nervous
I think there's a danger of the moderators sending you to the naughty room for likening this esteemed forum to crappy American cartoons on the TV. :shock: :sad: :shock:
Yes it's always a shame when such a serious threads desends into such childishness! :cuppa

Should this thread not now be called..........royal mail fingerprinting,still? It's a subtle change i know,but surely quite appropriate! :roll:
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Postman Plodd »

Image
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

These pictures are cracking me up :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.

One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you :hmmmm
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

Adam...everyone's bored now.
The thread has run it's course.
No harm done. :wave
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.

One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you :hmmmm
Bible and a crucifix aren't going to help. A made up, misinterpreted book, about as believable as the tripe you're spouting.

Are you sure you're not just getting confused with that episode of Doctor Who and the Silurians? Using logic, I've determined that the circumstances you got yourself into were falling asleep on a Saturday evening dreaming about a previous ATOS assessment, waking up mid way through that episode where the ground was swallowing up people in south Wales in that episode of Doctor Who, that Lizard Doctor was experimenting on them, you've gone back to sleep and then when you've woken up you've convinced yourself it was real. Seeing as neither of us have any proof of either event, I think both are plausible, although mine seems more so...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TeeferTiger wrote:
adamant wrote:You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.

One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you :hmmmm
Bible and a crucifix aren't going to help. A made up, misinterpreted book, about as believable as the tripe you're spouting.

Are you sure you're not just getting confused with that episode of Doctor Who and the Silurians? Using logic, I've determined that the circumstances you got yourself into were falling asleep on a Saturday evening dreaming about a previous ATOS assessment, waking up mid way through that episode where the ground was swallowing up people in south Wales in that episode of Doctor Who, that Lizard Doctor was experimenting on them, you've gone back to sleep and then when you've woken up you've convinced yourself it was real. Seeing as neither of us have any proof of either event, I think both are plausible, although mine seems more so...

my last comment on this is,worst thing i ever got involved with was the reptilians in government. However the worst person the reptilians have dealt with is myself, they will pay for what they did to me and hopefully all burn in hell once i am dead,I am sure this will be the case. I just hope any reptilians that maybe on site dont plan on a human afterlife thats for sure :left:

you are indeed full of tripe yourself darling and know nothing so it would seem by your immature posts :wave
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
adamant wrote:You people know very little, I hope for your own sanity it stays that way. You may carry on with your brainless banter.

One only has to use logic, to come to the conclusion that the circumstances behind my case are very plausible to anyone with any undertanding of the situation, and implications leading from what I got myself involved in. I dont expect reagular postal workers to understand this, so maybe I expect too much. Reptilians are real thats a fact of life this is reflected everywhere in the faiths, and In reality a reptilian will only let you see him/her, when they want you too do so. Its possible I have seen something that no person has seen for thousands of years, and lived to tell the tale. I beat "the system".You can gurantee when it gets to the stage when one has to reach for a copy of the nearest bible and crusafix you are in a hell of a situation, one the human brain can hardly comprehend I can tell you :hmmmm
Bible and a crucifix aren't going to help. A made up, misinterpreted book, about as believable as the tripe you're spouting.

Are you sure you're not just getting confused with that episode of Doctor Who and the Silurians? Using logic, I've determined that the circumstances you got yourself into were falling asleep on a Saturday evening dreaming about a previous ATOS assessment, waking up mid way through that episode where the ground was swallowing up people in south Wales in that episode of Doctor Who, that Lizard Doctor was experimenting on them, you've gone back to sleep and then when you've woken up you've convinced yourself it was real. Seeing as neither of us have any proof of either event, I think both are plausible, although mine seems more so...

my last comment on this is,worst thing i ever got involved with was the reptilians in government. However the worst person the reptilians have dealt with is myself, they will pay for what they did to me and hopefully all burn in hell once i am dead,I am sure this will be the case. I just hope any reptilians that maybe on site dont plan on a human afterlife thats for sure :left:

you are indeed full of tripe yourself darling and know nothing so it would seem by your immature posts :wave
Brilliant! Don't let the door hit you on the way out :wave
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?