bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
Yes yes yes. Totally agree here. When we didn't have to wear the things never any trouble. The moment we had to wear them I got bitten by a frigging alsastion that ran out of it's house jumped the fence and bit me resulting in a few stitches on the leg. The dog was always ok beforehand. Owner pleaded I shouldn't report it but sod em I did.TeeferTiger wrote:I've said it before, it's the hi viz vest! My dog went berserk when I first came home wearing my SJA hi viz jacket until he realised it was me.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
You don't have to go to such extremes.bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using itclashcityrocker wrote:You don't have to go to such extremes.bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
I was always under the impression you wouldn't be charged if you squat to pee, look at that Radcliffe woman - and she was on tellyDGP1 wrote:Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using itclashcityrocker wrote:You don't have to go to such extremes.bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
-
Johnny Remo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 07:24
- Gender: Male
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
She wasn't peeing...dvbuk55 wrote:I was always under the impression you wouldn't be charged if you squat to pee, look at that Radcliffe woman - and she was on tellyDGP1 wrote:Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using itclashcityrocker wrote:You don't have to go to such extremes.bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'
Was it this woman ?dvbuk55 wrote:I was always under the impression you wouldn't be charged if you squat to pee, look at that Radcliffe woman - and she was on tellyDGP1 wrote:Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using itclashcityrocker wrote:You don't have to go to such extremes.bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JHLXMGB70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;