ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by dvbuk55 »

bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages. :nervous
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by sidewinder »

TeeferTiger wrote:I've said it before, it's the hi viz vest! My dog went berserk when I first came home wearing my SJA hi viz jacket until he realised it was me.
Yes yes yes. Totally agree here. When we didn't have to wear the things never any trouble. The moment we had to wear them I got bitten by a frigging alsastion that ran out of it's house jumped the fence and bit me resulting in a few stitches on the leg. The dog was always ok beforehand. Owner pleaded I shouldn't report it but sod em I did.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by clashcityrocker »

bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages. :nervous
You don't have to go to such extremes.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages. :nervous
You don't have to go to such extremes.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using it :angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages. :nervous
You don't have to go to such extremes.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using it :angel
I was always under the impression you wouldn't be charged if you squat to pee, look at that Radcliffe woman - and she was on telly :whistle
Johnny Remo
Posts: 48
Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 07:24
Gender: Male

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by Johnny Remo »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages. :nervous
You don't have to go to such extremes.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using it :angel
I was always under the impression you wouldn't be charged if you squat to pee, look at that Radcliffe woman - and she was on telly :whistle
She wasn't peeing...
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: 'I know You posties dont like dogs!'

Post by BettySwollocks »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
bottletree wrote:I find that if you cover yourself in the dogs own poo they will more or less leave you alone. Come to think of it most people do too. Our lass has not spoken to me for ages. :nervous
You don't have to go to such extremes.
You just pee in each garden with a dog. Eat plenty of garlic the night before so the pee is pungent and the dog will accept you as the daddy.
Great advice.................and the next time I'm caught in someones garden I'm using it :angel
I was always under the impression you wouldn't be charged if you squat to pee, look at that Radcliffe woman - and she was on telly :whistle
Was it this woman ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JHLXMGB70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;