Or you could just click the 'View results' bitTeeferTiger wrote:You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
royal mail fingerprinting still ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I couldn't see that bit...DGP1 wrote:Or you could just click the 'View results' bitTeeferTiger wrote:You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
There is no God nor is there any Devil, they were created by man so that some could use them to rule over others.............just my opinion by the way 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
TeeferTiger wrote:I couldn't see that bit...DGP1 wrote:Or you could just click the 'View results' bitTeeferTiger wrote:You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.
I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Once again, you have no idea what experiences I have had in my life. The "devil" comes in many forms, and to assume that I have not had any deeply unpleasant experiences in my life which I would wish to forget, is ignorance on your part.adamant wrote:You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.
I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I got to watch the "magical box" at my parents house over Christmas! And I can watch stuff on iPlayer without requiring a TV licence... for now!DGP1 wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:I couldn't see that bit...DGP1 wrote:Or you could just click the 'View results' bitTeeferTiger wrote:You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted![]()
See what not having a TV makes you
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
TeeferTiger wrote:Once again, you have no idea what experiences I have had in my life. The "devil" comes in many forms, and to assume that I have not had any deeply unpleasant experiences in my life which I would wish to forget, is ignorance on your part.adamant wrote:You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.
I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude.
One of those forms is human thats that part you cant comprehend untill you have a personal experienceI i saw the face of a demon at consignia. The worst thing i ever did was cross the reptilians in government. There are unplesent times in live and then theres dealing with the devil wich you never have. if you knew anything about business then you would know the government dont break thier own laws. These people were not human, what ever you experience in your life will surly pail in comparison to the what i have to now cope with after the freaky s**t i got involved in.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Once again, you're assuming. You know nothing about me, or my experiences so how can you say they will pale in comparison to what you have been through if you don't know what I've been through? You are being condescending and ignorant.adamant wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Once again, you have no idea what experiences I have had in my life. The "devil" comes in many forms, and to assume that I have not had any deeply unpleasant experiences in my life which I would wish to forget, is ignorance on your part.adamant wrote:You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.
I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude.
One of those forms is human thats that part you cant comprehend untill you have a personal experienceI i saw the face of a demon at consignia. The worst thing i ever did was cross the reptilians in government. There are unplesent times in live and then theres dealing with the devil wich you never have. if you knew anything about business then you would know the government dont break thier own laws. These people were not human, what ever you experience in your life will surly pail in comparison to the what i have to now cope with after the freaky s**t i got involved in.
I would suggest you take your inane ramblings to a forum of fellow conspiracy theorists who would be more likely to be sympathetic to your cause, because you'll get nowhere here. And also consider seeking professional help.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Teebs - Post Contained abuse so deleted
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
No one has to believe anything I say, thats up to them. One only has to use logic to come to the conclusion that even the most unbelieveable tale, is probably the correct one. I have many more other detailed statements I could give about my dealings with the reptilians, (that has so far nearly cost me my life twice) but i am not going to do so I am not ready yet untill i obtain some paperwork. One only has to see though the government smokescreen and the answers are not hard to find.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
"(that has so far nearly cost me my life twice)"adamant wrote:No one has to believe anything I say, thats up to them. One only has to use logic to come to the conclusion that even the most unbelieveable tale, is probably the correct one. I have many more other detailed statements I could give about my dealings with the reptilians, (that has so far nearly cost me my life twice) but i am not going to do so I am not ready yet untill i obtain some paperwork. One only has to see though the government smokescreen and the answers are not hard to find.
Not that I want to worry you this early in the year, but best be on your guard.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Twisted logic it seems, to arrive at a warped reality/conclusion thereby making it the right one in YOUR opinion. Once again, an opinion doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge so you're more than entitled to have these beliefs if you so wish.adamant wrote:No one has to believe anything I say, thats up to them. One only has to use logic to come to the conclusion that even the most unbelieveable tale, is probably the correct one. I have many more other detailed statements I could give about my dealings with the reptilians, (that has so far nearly cost me my life twice) but i am not going to do so I am not ready yet untill i obtain some paperwork. One only has to see though the government smokescreen and the answers are not hard to find.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
TeeferTiger wrote:Twisted logic it seems, to arrive at a warped reality/conclusion thereby making it the right one in YOUR opinion. Once again, an opinion doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge so you're more than entitled to have these beliefs if you so wish.
What i got involved in was real i can deatil just about every thing the reptilains ever said. icke saw my video diary. I have had 2 attemps on my life so far due to my statements. My head has melted on occasion, when the devils made a move i admit, how my brain functions at all i will never know ! what i have seen at consignia and what i got involved in was above top secret.
I broke an illegal reptilain contract and descoverd the devils code, his formula in some paperwork. You will see when i get this paperwork and decode it no one knew cosignia as i, or what i got involved in. I had great pleasure in shutting them down. Im not talking about opinion im talking about fact
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
Blade Runner
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
You just sound like a guy in our office, he's got a with R/M grudge as well.
Mind you he is a total D/head.
Mind you he is a total D/head.
Pleidiol Wyf I'm Gwlad’