ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?

yes
16
37%
no
19
44%
not sure
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?
Or you could just click the 'View results' bit :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?
Or you could just click the 'View results' bit :wink:
I couldn't see that bit...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

There is no God nor is there any Devil, they were created by man so that some could use them to rule over others.............just my opinion by the way :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?
Or you could just click the 'View results' bit :wink:
I couldn't see that bit...
:chuckle :chuckle See what not having a TV makes you :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.

I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude. :no no
You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.

I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude. :no no
You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.
Once again, you have no idea what experiences I have had in my life. The "devil" comes in many forms, and to assume that I have not had any deeply unpleasant experiences in my life which I would wish to forget, is ignorance on your part.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?
Or you could just click the 'View results' bit :wink:
I couldn't see that bit...
:chuckle :chuckle See what not having a TV makes you :nervous
I got to watch the "magical box" at my parents house over Christmas! And I can watch stuff on iPlayer without requiring a TV licence... for now!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TeeferTiger wrote:
adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.

I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude. :no no
You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.
Once again, you have no idea what experiences I have had in my life. The "devil" comes in many forms, and to assume that I have not had any deeply unpleasant experiences in my life which I would wish to forget, is ignorance on your part.

One of those forms is human thats that part you cant comprehend untill you have a personal experienceI i saw the face of a demon at consignia. The worst thing i ever did was cross the reptilians in government. There are unplesent times in live and then theres dealing with the devil wich you never have. if you knew anything about business then you would know the government dont break thier own laws. These people were not human, what ever you experience in your life will surly pail in comparison to the what i have to now cope with after the freaky s**t i got involved in.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote: And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.

I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude. :no no
You are only ignorant thugh your lack of experiences, you have to have experience first then the knowledge comes from that. I was once ignorant also, i wish i still was. Its not something enyone should ever experence or encounter is a sighting of a shapeshifter.
Once again, you have no idea what experiences I have had in my life. The "devil" comes in many forms, and to assume that I have not had any deeply unpleasant experiences in my life which I would wish to forget, is ignorance on your part.

One of those forms is human thats that part you cant comprehend untill you have a personal experienceI i saw the face of a demon at consignia. The worst thing i ever did was cross the reptilians in government. There are unplesent times in live and then theres dealing with the devil wich you never have. if you knew anything about business then you would know the government dont break thier own laws. These people were not human, what ever you experience in your life will surly pail in comparison to the what i have to now cope with after the freaky s**t i got involved in.
Once again, you're assuming. You know nothing about me, or my experiences so how can you say they will pale in comparison to what you have been through if you don't know what I've been through? You are being condescending and ignorant.

I would suggest you take your inane ramblings to a forum of fellow conspiracy theorists who would be more likely to be sympathetic to your cause, because you'll get nowhere here. And also consider seeking professional help.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

Teebs - Post Contained abuse so deleted
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

No one has to believe anything I say, thats up to them. One only has to use logic to come to the conclusion that even the most unbelieveable tale, is probably the correct one. I have many more other detailed statements I could give about my dealings with the reptilians, (that has so far nearly cost me my life twice) but i am not going to do so I am not ready yet untill i obtain some paperwork. One only has to see though the government smokescreen and the answers are not hard to find.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

adamant wrote:No one has to believe anything I say, thats up to them. One only has to use logic to come to the conclusion that even the most unbelieveable tale, is probably the correct one. I have many more other detailed statements I could give about my dealings with the reptilians, (that has so far nearly cost me my life twice) but i am not going to do so I am not ready yet untill i obtain some paperwork. One only has to see though the government smokescreen and the answers are not hard to find.
"(that has so far nearly cost me my life twice)" :shock: :shock: It's not going to be third time lucky for them , is it ? :shock:
Not that I want to worry you this early in the year, but best be on your guard. :Very Happy
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:No one has to believe anything I say, thats up to them. One only has to use logic to come to the conclusion that even the most unbelieveable tale, is probably the correct one. I have many more other detailed statements I could give about my dealings with the reptilians, (that has so far nearly cost me my life twice) but i am not going to do so I am not ready yet untill i obtain some paperwork. One only has to see though the government smokescreen and the answers are not hard to find.
Twisted logic it seems, to arrive at a warped reality/conclusion thereby making it the right one in YOUR opinion. Once again, an opinion doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge so you're more than entitled to have these beliefs if you so wish.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TeeferTiger wrote:Twisted logic it seems, to arrive at a warped reality/conclusion thereby making it the right one in YOUR opinion. Once again, an opinion doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge so you're more than entitled to have these beliefs if you so wish.

What i got involved in was real i can deatil just about every thing the reptilains ever said. icke saw my video diary. I have had 2 attemps on my life so far due to my statements. My head has melted on occasion, when the devils made a move i admit, how my brain functions at all i will never know ! what i have seen at consignia and what i got involved in was above top secret.

I broke an illegal reptilain contract and descoverd the devils code, his formula in some paperwork. You will see when i get this paperwork and decode it no one knew cosignia as i, or what i got involved in. I had great pleasure in shutting them down. Im not talking about opinion im talking about fact
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
Blade Runner
Posts: 121
Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Blade Runner »

You just sound like a guy in our office, he's got a with R/M grudge as well.

Mind you he is a total D/head.
Pleidiol Wyf I'm Gwlad’