ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?

yes
16
37%
no
19
44%
not sure
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

clashcityrocker wrote:To 9.
Against 8.
It is hardly a resounding victory for the undercover taking of fingerprints theory.
No theory.. its fact. lets see how many we can get, I know these bastards took thousands.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

adamant wrote:
spen wrote:
adamant wrote:
fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away. :cuppa
I dont play games !

lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....
Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back once touched. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specific
"changed the title of the poll" after some have voted. :crazy: :crazy:
Just think what government would do if they could get away with that. :crazy: :shock: :crazy:
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

all votes were lost people can cast another. I changed the title to be more specific, I will let the poll run and see what the outcome is.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

adamant wrote:I changed the title to be more specific.
anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ? :left:

Does that apply to any laminated/plastic surfaces anywhere?
Who don't you change the title to Does anyone think that Royal Mail have covertly taken their fingerprints?
Watch the yes vote roll in. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

fishtank wrote: Does that apply to any laminated/plastic surfaces anywhere?
Who don't you change the title to Does anyone think that Royal Mail have covertly taken their fingerprints?
Watch the yes vote roll in. :cuppa
please this is a serious debate It would have to be a surface that was given to the employee and then either taken back or left there.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
spen
Posts: 531
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by spen »

i think i touched some plastic once, quite strange consideringHow rare plastic is these days
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

clashcityrocker wrote:How come it is now 2-1?
Has a lizard fiddled with the figures?
Is the lizard from the West Coast?
I don't know. :shock:
As if I'd do a thing like that. :crazy:
Which West Coast ? :shock:

I might add that whereas my 'no' vote previously was because I have always worked in Delivery Offices not any 'processing centers in the UK', I would now vote 'yes' because I have on occasions touched laminated or plastic surfaces, though not in a 'processing centre'. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Would this be the wrong time to say that my masonic brothers have nothing to do with this :nervous
Dear Sirs
We have today received a Royal Mail sack of envelopes addressed to the
Secretaries of various Lodges care of Freemasons' Hall. Not all Lodges
meet here and in any event it is not our policy to forward mail sorts.
The sack will be kept here at the Front Hall under the care of the Front
Hall Duty Officer for you to collect.
Might I suggest that if you wish to advertise you contact our Director of
Communications, VWBro. John Hamill here at Freemasons' Hall with a view to
advertising in our 'MQ Magazine'.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs Karen Haigh
Administration Co-Ordinator
:shock:
http://www.knight-lomas.com/State_Eng_Freem.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :shock:
:chuckle :chuckle Even the masons believe they are being conspired against by other masons.............oh the irony :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

And a woman wrote the letter :left:
I blame her -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMlFsZ2Z-rM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :sad:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

adamant wrote: please this is a serious debate
Of course it is.
Lizard men sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card is always serious.
Have you tried the FBI?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

Lounge Lizard wrote: I blame her -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMlFsZ2Z-rM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :sad:
that guys full of crap have you seen his other videos ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgy8Q5jRxDA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he claims to have seen 2 reptilians uncloak !

I know this for sure thats not likely ! If you see a reptilian like i did at EHS you would likely be dead. I was very lucky ! after the death threats i got very paranoid IB were stalking me too they had my house and my girlfriends flat under surveillance. I got threatend in the street a bloke stated "the queen does not like being threatend to be sued". I ended up in hopital you would have thought I would be safe. Think again once in the devils grasp in the NHS they tried to fry me. While pumping me full of some shite with a nedel whilst be wrestled down to the ground I suffered comments like "do you know how above top secret this is" and "we cant let him out now have you seen it" Its only the fact that I lost the file that I am alive.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

fishtank wrote:
adamant wrote: please this is a serious debate
Of course it is.
Lizard men sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card is always serious.
Have you tried the FBI?
You can take the piss all you want ridicule me.

bottom line is Contract was illegal, it violated fundimental human rights they were reptilians. I hope you never see what I have seen thats for sure !
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

adamant wrote:
fishtank wrote:
adamant wrote: please this is a serious debate
Of course it is.
Lizard men sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card is always serious.
Have you tried the FBI?
You can take the piss all you want ridicule me.
I'm not ridiculing you adam.
I don't even know you.
I'm ridiculing your assertion that Lizard men are sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card because fundamentally i believe in honesty and honestly mate....it's nonsense.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Chimps_tea_party
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Chimps_tea_party »

Can we lock the topic now?
Retired ex- Royal Mail.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

adamant wrote:
fishtank wrote: Does that apply to any laminated/plastic surfaces anywhere?
Who don't you change the title to Does anyone think that Royal Mail have covertly taken their fingerprints?
Watch the yes vote roll in. :cuppa
please this is a serious debate It would have to be a surface that was given to the employee and then either taken back or left there.
If that's true then your question should reflect that. At the moment all it asks is if they touched a laminated or plastic surface, at a processing centre. Again that would be everyone, especially in the circumstances you describe (during training induction), handing over an OHP, a laminated brief for a lesson, a plan of the building your in the list is endless. It also does not have to be in a processing centre, everyone who has been through a formal induction would have had to sign in and if IIRC have a visitors pass issued.

So while your real question seems to be "Do you suspect that you have been covertly fingerprinted" the actual question can only get a YES answer if it did not have the rest of the thread attached. Therefore by asking one question, but expecting another underlying one to be answered you have basically confused the matter and the results themselves are meaningless.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Chimps_tea_party wrote:Can we lock the topic now?
Its certainly heading that way - its basically a repeat of the previous thread that Adamant wanted locked so not sure why he raised it all again.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.