No theory.. its fact. lets see how many we can get, I know these bastards took thousands.clashcityrocker wrote:To 9.
Against 8.
It is hardly a resounding victory for the undercover taking of fingerprints theory.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
royal mail fingerprinting still ?
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
"changed the title of the poll" after some have voted.adamant wrote:Im talking about laminated cards or similar that management would give you and then take back once touched. I have now changed the title of the poll to be more specificspen wrote:every1 must have touched something in a mail centre at some point whilst on training etc....adamant wrote:I dont play games !fishtank wrote: Holy s**t have i given the game away.
lets see how many votes for yes we get on this topic.
Just think what government would do if they could get away with that.
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
all votes were lost people can cast another. I changed the title to be more specific, I will let the poll run and see what the outcome is.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?adamant wrote:I changed the title to be more specific.
Does that apply to any laminated/plastic surfaces anywhere?
Who don't you change the title to Does anyone think that Royal Mail have covertly taken their fingerprints?
Watch the yes vote roll in.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
please this is a serious debate It would have to be a surface that was given to the employee and then either taken back or left there.fishtank wrote: Does that apply to any laminated/plastic surfaces anywhere?
Who don't you change the title to Does anyone think that Royal Mail have covertly taken their fingerprints?
Watch the yes vote roll in.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
i think i touched some plastic once, quite strange consideringHow rare plastic is these days
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I don't know.clashcityrocker wrote:How come it is now 2-1?
Has a lizard fiddled with the figures?
Is the lizard from the West Coast?
As if I'd do a thing like that.
Which West Coast ?
I might add that whereas my 'no' vote previously was because I have always worked in Delivery Offices not any 'processing centers in the UK', I would now vote 'yes' because I have on occasions touched laminated or plastic surfaces, though not in a 'processing centre'.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I blame her -DGP1 wrote:Lounge Lizard wrote:Dear SirsDGP1 wrote:Would this be the wrong time to say that my masonic brothers have nothing to do with this
We have today received a Royal Mail sack of envelopes addressed to the
Secretaries of various Lodges care of Freemasons' Hall. Not all Lodges
meet here and in any event it is not our policy to forward mail sorts.
The sack will be kept here at the Front Hall under the care of the Front
Hall Duty Officer for you to collect.
Might I suggest that if you wish to advertise you contact our Director of
Communications, VWBro. John Hamill here at Freemasons' Hall with a view to
advertising in our 'MQ Magazine'.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs Karen Haigh
Administration Co-Ordinator
![]()
http://www.knight-lomas.com/State_Eng_Freem.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;![]()
Even the masons believe they are being conspired against by other masons.............oh the irony
![]()
![]()
![]()
And a woman wrote the letter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMlFsZ2Z-rM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Of course it is.adamant wrote: please this is a serious debate
Lizard men sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card is always serious.
Have you tried the FBI?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
that guys full of crap have you seen his other videos ?Lounge Lizard wrote: I blame her -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMlFsZ2Z-rM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgy8Q5jRxDA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
he claims to have seen 2 reptilians uncloak !
I know this for sure thats not likely ! If you see a reptilian like i did at EHS you would likely be dead. I was very lucky ! after the death threats i got very paranoid IB were stalking me too they had my house and my girlfriends flat under surveillance. I got threatend in the street a bloke stated "the queen does not like being threatend to be sued". I ended up in hopital you would have thought I would be safe. Think again once in the devils grasp in the NHS they tried to fry me. While pumping me full of some shite with a nedel whilst be wrestled down to the ground I suffered comments like "do you know how above top secret this is" and "we cant let him out now have you seen it" Its only the fact that I lost the file that I am alive.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
adamant
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
You can take the piss all you want ridicule me.fishtank wrote:Of course it is.adamant wrote: please this is a serious debate
Lizard men sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card is always serious.
Have you tried the FBI?
bottom line is Contract was illegal, it violated fundimental human rights they were reptilians. I hope you never see what I have seen thats for sure !
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
I'm not ridiculing you adam.adamant wrote:You can take the piss all you want ridicule me.fishtank wrote:Of course it is.adamant wrote: please this is a serious debate
Lizard men sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card is always serious.
Have you tried the FBI?
I don't even know you.
I'm ridiculing your assertion that Lizard men are sneaking about trying to get posties fingerprints on laminated card because fundamentally i believe in honesty and honestly mate....it's nonsense.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Chimps_tea_party
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
If that's true then your question should reflect that. At the moment all it asks is if they touched a laminated or plastic surface, at a processing centre. Again that would be everyone, especially in the circumstances you describe (during training induction), handing over an OHP, a laminated brief for a lesson, a plan of the building your in the list is endless. It also does not have to be in a processing centre, everyone who has been through a formal induction would have had to sign in and if IIRC have a visitors pass issued.adamant wrote:please this is a serious debate It would have to be a surface that was given to the employee and then either taken back or left there.fishtank wrote: Does that apply to any laminated/plastic surfaces anywhere?
Who don't you change the title to Does anyone think that Royal Mail have covertly taken their fingerprints?
Watch the yes vote roll in.
So while your real question seems to be "Do you suspect that you have been covertly fingerprinted" the actual question can only get a YES answer if it did not have the rest of the thread attached. Therefore by asking one question, but expecting another underlying one to be answered you have basically confused the matter and the results themselves are meaningless.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?
Its certainly heading that way - its basically a repeat of the previous thread that Adamant wanted locked so not sure why he raised it all again.Chimps_tea_party wrote:Can we lock the topic now?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.