ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

old santa.jpg
Tis the season to be jolly and one day you too will look like me :chuckle

Merry christmas to one and all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

Image

I'll just use the same pic as last year... :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
eian687
Posts: 743
Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
Location: south wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by eian687 »

Nadolig Llawen Merry Christmas :nana
Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda Happy New Year :Applause
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

And we had a visit from the Milk Tray man (aka the Best Man from the wedding-this is why he was Best Man :chuckle ) this evening :nana Although he didn't climb through the window and wasn't wearing a black turtle neck jumper, I'm happy :chuckle

I love Choklit! I mean, Christmas!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

TeeferTiger wrote:And we had a visit from the Milk Tray man (aka the Best Man from the wedding-this is why he was Best Man :chuckle ) this evening :nana Although he didn't climb through the window and wasn't wearing a black turtle neck jumper, I'm happy :chuckle

I love Choklit! I mean, Christmas!
You'll be moving to Vancouver soon then Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by Stormproof »

Merry Christmas to all on RMC, enjoy the rest :Very Happy
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by NWpostie »

Merry Christmas all and best wishes for 2012 !
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
brothermagrew
Posts: 3015
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
Gender: Male
Location: Shares a border with England to the south.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by brothermagrew »

TeeferTiger you could of course always ask for a straw poll to be initiated :whistle
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by malcolm3011 »

johnnyp wrote:Merry Christmas everyone :Very Happy

Merry Christmas to all the hardworking posties, think we deserve our rest now :Applause
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
bensonhedge
Posts: 448
Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by bensonhedge »

doms and linos...sometimes we dont see eye to eye but keep up the hardwork and merry xmas to you all especially my dom.see you weds guv.best get in early if its gonna be busy boys and girls...xxx
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
:nervous Sometimes you scare me...........and that's the way I like it :nana :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo ( :nervous ) and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I didn't think size mattered :nervous
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully polite :angel You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you? :chuckle
:nervous Sometimes you scare me...........and that's the way I like it :nana :nana :nana
C'mon DGP you know size matters, when you're in those shops, when was the last time you saw a 3inch dildo :nervous