Merry christmas to one and all
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Tis the season to be jolly and one day you too will look like me
Merry christmas to one and all
Merry christmas to one and all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I'll just use the same pic as last year...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Nadolig Llawen Merry Christmas
Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda Happy New Year
Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda Happy New Year
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
And we had a visit from the Milk Tray man (aka the Best Man from the wedding-this is why he was Best Man
) this evening
Although he didn't climb through the window and wasn't wearing a black turtle neck jumper, I'm happy
I love Choklit! I mean, Christmas!
I love Choklit! I mean, Christmas!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
You'll be moving to Vancouver soon thenTeeferTiger wrote:And we had a visit from the Milk Tray man (aka the Best Man from the wedding-this is why he was Best Man) this evening
Although he didn't climb through the window and wasn't wearing a black turtle neck jumper, I'm happy
![]()
I love Choklit! I mean, Christmas!

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Merry Christmas to all on RMC, enjoy the rest 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I've been studying this photo (DGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Merry Christmas all and best wishes for 2012 !
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
brothermagrew
- Posts: 3015
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Shares a border with England to the south.
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
TeeferTiger you could of course always ask for a straw poll to be initiated 
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
johnnyp wrote:Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas to all the hardworking posties, think we deserve our rest now
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
bensonhedge
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
doms and linos...sometimes we dont see eye to eye but keep up the hardwork and merry xmas to you all especially my dom.see you weds guv.best get in early if its gonna be busy boys and girls...xxx
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
TeeferTiger wrote:Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
C'mon DGP you know size matters, when you're in those shops, when was the last time you saw a 3inch dildoDGP1 wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:Oh DGP... of COURSE it matters! Us girls only tell you guys that to spare your feelings because we're so awfully politeDGP1 wrote:I didn't think size matteredTeeferTiger wrote:
I've been studying this photo () and I don't think there's an impressive amount of hay there covering his modesty...
You wouldn't dig your garden over with a teaspoon, would you?
Sometimes you scare me...........and that's the way I like it
![]()
![]()
