door2dustbin niceeeeDirtyHarry wrote:Six lots of door2dustbins, if I have time, I'll do 'em.
If I don't, I won't.
It really is that simple.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
6 lots of d2d next wk
-
Sliders
- Posts: 184
- Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 16:56
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
-
cityfan39
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
Door 2 door dustbin.
That's what I did, and got fired for it. Lol.
Feck Royal Mail, the only good thing about
the job, was the crack with your workmates.
Miss that, but absolutely nothing else.
That's what I did, and got fired for it. Lol.
Feck Royal Mail, the only good thing about
the job, was the crack with your workmates.
Miss that, but absolutely nothing else.
-
cityfan39
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 08 Jun 2011, 10:41
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
We were getting 4 or 5 every week in our office, and one day
I just thought f@@@ it I've totally had enough of this and
dumped a set in a recycle bin.
Silly me left a sticker on one of em. Got found and I resigned.
If you're going to do it, have your wits about you.
I just thought f@@@ it I've totally had enough of this and
dumped a set in a recycle bin.
Silly me left a sticker on one of em. Got found and I resigned.
If you're going to do it, have your wits about you.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
Love 'em or loathe 'em, it's business for RM and helps to keep us in our jobs.
If people moan I always tell them that they help keep the service going. Generally, this quietens the complainers.
I've only once had someone literally throw them at me and I just let them fall to the ground and walked off.
I figured he was well within his rights to litter his own path, if he wanted to.
If people moan I always tell them that they help keep the service going. Generally, this quietens the complainers.
I've only once had someone literally throw them at me and I just let them fall to the ground and walked off.
I figured he was well within his rights to litter his own path, if he wanted to.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
Fishyfingers
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 22:04
- Location: Highland
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
Not getting any next week and only 1 during xmas and new year. 
-
MisterSitter
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 12 Dec 2009, 20:27
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
I really don't understand why we're delivering our local college's Spring 2012 Prospectus in the middle of December. Managers should manage the workload for once.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
Not only did we have Hampshire Now magazine the other week we also had a digital TV guide.
Delivered all of mine over the week (OT & cutoff) but there were literally yorks full of them not delivered - it's criminal.
Delivered all of mine over the week (OT & cutoff) but there were literally yorks full of them not delivered - it's criminal.
-
shipmaster122
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 16 Sep 2011, 15:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: Lincoln, England
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
DirtyHarry wrote:door2dustbins
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
1 - 

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
crezz
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 25 Apr 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
some of the d2d's are generally pointless, we had thousands of takeaway menu's to deliver, yeah thats fine, but the said takeaway was over 40miles from our office? 
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
1 last weekpostmankev wrote:Wish the union said no to any d2d in December
0 this week
0 next week
errr... sorry?
-
wherearewe
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 16:34
- Gender: Male
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
none this week 1 last week and it was the same company as we delivered them for the week before and 2 weeks before that? Still can't understand how i get paid less to do more D2D's than someone on a full-time contract doing 150 less houses than me??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
You don't no-one gets paid for D2Ds now.wherearewe wrote:none this week 1 last week and it was the same company as we delivered them for the week before and 2 weeks before that? Still can't understand how i get paid less to do more D2D's than someone on a full-time contract doing 150 less houses than me??
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
Even after all these years people still don't understand....................TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You don't no-one gets paid for D2Ds now.wherearewe wrote:none this week 1 last week and it was the same company as we delivered them for the week before and 2 weeks before that? Still can't understand how i get paid less to do more D2D's than someone on a full-time contract doing 150 less houses than me??
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: 6 lots of d2d next wk
0 - last week.
0 - this week.
On leave next week so couldn't care less...
0 - this week.
On leave next week so couldn't care less...
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”