Don't ask me. Ask your manager, that's what they're paid for.Sliders wrote:So would this go down as overtime if it meant you going over your contracted hours to do this, I mean to go all the way back to your office for a pee then go back to your walk ? I'd love to see that in the ot book, reason for overtime - needed a peeLounge Lizard wrote:In the city you won't be dozens of miles from the toilet in your Delivery Office.wbandrew wrote:So what do you do in the City...........![]()
![]()
In fact people should use this as a reason for finishing over your time. I bet you if RM thought they could save money from it (i.e not paying for people taking time to find relief), those pee bottles would be coming to an office near you. I would not be surprised if RM's innovation department are taking time out from watching reruns of Blue Peter (where they presumably got the idea for the stick two rulers together to stop dogs from biting your fingers idea) to read this forum to pick up this pee bottle idea.
I want royalties for this if it does appear, anyone know when they are auditioning for the new series of Dragons Den ?![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bursting for a pee
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Bursting for a pee
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Bursting for a pee
Welfare and I am afraid sliders no royalties - it has already been invented in the US.Lounge Lizard wrote:Don't ask me. Ask your manager, that's what they're paid for.Sliders wrote:So would this go down as overtime if it meant you going over your contracted hours to do this, I mean to go all the way back to your office for a pee then go back to your walk ? I'd love to see that in the ot book, reason for overtime - needed a peeLounge Lizard wrote:In the city you won't be dozens of miles from the toilet in your Delivery Office.wbandrew wrote:So what do you do in the City...........![]()
![]()
In fact people should use this as a reason for finishing over your time. I bet you if RM thought they could save money from it (i.e not paying for people taking time to find relief), those pee bottles would be coming to an office near you. I would not be surprised if RM's innovation department are taking time out from watching reruns of Blue Peter (where they presumably got the idea for the stick two rulers together to stop dogs from biting your fingers idea) to read this forum to pick up this pee bottle idea.
I want royalties for this if it does appear, anyone know when they are auditioning for the new series of Dragons Den ?![]()

http://biorelief.com/stadium-pal-kit.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Bursting for a pee

So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Bursting for a pee
And that old favourite, the Shewee!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Sliders
- Posts: 184
- Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 16:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Bursting for a pee
Damm, looks like I am back on my walk this week then *Day Dreamer*TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Welfare and I am afraid sliders no royalties - it has already been invented in the US.Lounge Lizard wrote:Don't ask me. Ask your manager, that's what they're paid for.Sliders wrote:So would this go down as overtime if it meant you going over your contracted hours to do this, I mean to go all the way back to your office for a pee then go back to your walk ? I'd love to see that in the ot book, reason for overtime - needed a peeLounge Lizard wrote:In the city you won't be dozens of miles from the toilet in your Delivery Office.wbandrew wrote:So what do you do in the City...........![]()
![]()
In fact people should use this as a reason for finishing over your time. I bet you if RM thought they could save money from it (i.e not paying for people taking time to find relief), those pee bottles would be coming to an office near you. I would not be surprised if RM's innovation department are taking time out from watching reruns of Blue Peter (where they presumably got the idea for the stick two rulers together to stop dogs from biting your fingers idea) to read this forum to pick up this pee bottle idea.
I want royalties for this if it does appear, anyone know when they are auditioning for the new series of Dragons Den ?![]()
http://biorelief.com/stadium-pal-kit.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;