ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bursting for a pee

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Bursting for a pee

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Sliders wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
wbandrew wrote:So what do you do in the City........... :crazy:
In the city you won't be dozens of miles from the toilet in your Delivery Office. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
So would this go down as overtime if it meant you going over your contracted hours to do this, I mean to go all the way back to your office for a pee then go back to your walk ? I'd love to see that in the ot book, reason for overtime - needed a pee :chuckle

In fact people should use this as a reason for finishing over your time. I bet you if RM thought they could save money from it (i.e not paying for people taking time to find relief), those pee bottles would be coming to an office near you. I would not be surprised if RM's innovation department are taking time out from watching reruns of Blue Peter (where they presumably got the idea for the stick two rulers together to stop dogs from biting your fingers idea) to read this forum to pick up this pee bottle idea. :chuckle

I want royalties for this if it does appear, anyone know when they are auditioning for the new series of Dragons Den ? :hmmmm :dance
Don't ask me. Ask your manager, that's what they're paid for. :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Bursting for a pee

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
Sliders wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
wbandrew wrote:So what do you do in the City........... :crazy:
In the city you won't be dozens of miles from the toilet in your Delivery Office. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
So would this go down as overtime if it meant you going over your contracted hours to do this, I mean to go all the way back to your office for a pee then go back to your walk ? I'd love to see that in the ot book, reason for overtime - needed a pee :chuckle

In fact people should use this as a reason for finishing over your time. I bet you if RM thought they could save money from it (i.e not paying for people taking time to find relief), those pee bottles would be coming to an office near you. I would not be surprised if RM's innovation department are taking time out from watching reruns of Blue Peter (where they presumably got the idea for the stick two rulers together to stop dogs from biting your fingers idea) to read this forum to pick up this pee bottle idea. :chuckle

I want royalties for this if it does appear, anyone know when they are auditioning for the new series of Dragons Den ? :hmmmm :dance
Don't ask me. Ask your manager, that's what they're paid for. :Very Happy
Welfare and I am afraid sliders no royalties - it has already been invented in the US.

Image

http://biorelief.com/stadium-pal-kit.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Bursting for a pee

Post by Stormproof »

Image Image
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Bursting for a pee

Post by TeeferTiger »

And that old favourite, the Shewee!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Sliders
Posts: 184
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 16:56
Gender: Male

Re: Bursting for a pee

Post by Sliders »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
Sliders wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
wbandrew wrote:So what do you do in the City........... :crazy:
In the city you won't be dozens of miles from the toilet in your Delivery Office. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
So would this go down as overtime if it meant you going over your contracted hours to do this, I mean to go all the way back to your office for a pee then go back to your walk ? I'd love to see that in the ot book, reason for overtime - needed a pee :chuckle

In fact people should use this as a reason for finishing over your time. I bet you if RM thought they could save money from it (i.e not paying for people taking time to find relief), those pee bottles would be coming to an office near you. I would not be surprised if RM's innovation department are taking time out from watching reruns of Blue Peter (where they presumably got the idea for the stick two rulers together to stop dogs from biting your fingers idea) to read this forum to pick up this pee bottle idea. :chuckle

I want royalties for this if it does appear, anyone know when they are auditioning for the new series of Dragons Den ? :hmmmm :dance
Don't ask me. Ask your manager, that's what they're paid for. :Very Happy
Welfare and I am afraid sliders no royalties - it has already been invented in the US.

Image

http://biorelief.com/stadium-pal-kit.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Damm, looks like I am back on my walk this week then *Day Dreamer* :crazy: , hold on this looks way to complicated for me or the RM innovation lab, I was thinking more of a plastic bottle with a picture of moya inside (like those urinals at Amsterdam airport with the picture of the fly inside, very efficient peeing) :chuckle