I think anyone can come on here and make a controversial statement and then retire without any constructive argument to back up.
I could say that being homeless looks an easy life when iam struggling to pay ever increasing costs to run a home and put food on a table to feed a family.
Its easy enough to do but harder to justify if a true homeless person came on here and explained some of the pitfalls to prove me wrong.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel wrote:I think anyone can come on here and make a controversial statement and then retire without any constructive argument to back up.
I could say that being homeless looks an easy life when iam struggling to pay ever increasing costs to run a home and put food on a table to feed a family.
Its easy enough to do but harder to justify if a true homeless person came on here and explained some of the pitfalls to prove me wrong.
And say "its not fa me sir honest, tis for ma baby"
Oh and its a dag
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Are revision/p@loop is just getting started, they are staggering it over the office by postcodes some started this week the rest of us after christmas, And already they are struggling taking over 4 hours on a 'light' tuesday, reallly not looking forward to it, 3 1/2 hours is plenty of walking 4 1/2 I am gona struggle