ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Easy job

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Easy job

Post by krussel »

I think anyone can come on here and make a controversial statement and then retire without any constructive argument to back up. :roll:

I could say that being homeless looks an easy life when iam struggling to pay ever increasing costs to run a home and put food on a table to feed a family.
Its easy enough to do but harder to justify if a true homeless person came on here and explained some of the pitfalls to prove me wrong. :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Easy job

Post by TeeferTiger »

krussel wrote:I think anyone can come on here and make a controversial statement and then retire without any constructive argument to back up. :roll:

I could say that being homeless looks an easy life when iam struggling to pay ever increasing costs to run a home and put food on a table to feed a family.
Its easy enough to do but harder to justify if a true homeless person came on here and explained some of the pitfalls to prove me wrong. :hmmmm
But I've always wanted a dog...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Easy job

Post by krussel »

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

And say "its not fa me sir honest, tis for ma baby"

Oh and its a dag :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dohnut
Posts: 658
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: Easy job

Post by dohnut »

Are revision/p@loop is just getting started, they are staggering it over the office by postcodes some started this week the rest of us after christmas, And already they are struggling taking over 4 hours on a 'light' tuesday, reallly not looking forward to it, 3 1/2 hours is plenty of walking 4 1/2 I am gona struggle :sad: