I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
National Talks Update
-
Cut Off King
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
- Gender: Female
Re: National Talks Update
I wonder how long RM will string out the talks for ?
I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )

I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: National Talks Update
No - the CWU wouldn't fall for that again, would theyCut Off King wrote:I wonder how long RM will string out the talks for ?
I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )
I mean how many times have we to hear, full involvement, new respect, new relationship, more talks, joint statement
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Re: National Talks Update
dvbuk55 wrote:No - the CWU wouldn't fall for that again, would theyCut Off King wrote:I wonder how long RM will string out the talks for ?
I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )
yes of course they would - remember the interim agreement, followed by the worst deal of the century.
I mean how many times have we to hear, full involvement, new respect, new relationship, more talks, joint statement
A comparison, CWU/RM and Cameron/Clegg
Made to look like they are working and agreeing as one but one will always ignore the other when it comes to getting their way!
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: National Talks Update
Good analogy that - white men speak with forked tonguevigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:No - the CWU wouldn't fall for that again, would theyCut Off King wrote:I wonder how long RM will string out the talks for ?
I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )
yes of course they would - remember the interim agreement, followed by the worst deal of the century.
I mean how many times have we to hear, full involvement, new respect, new relationship, more talks, joint statement
A comparison, CWU/RM and Cameron/Clegg![]()
Made to look like they are working and agreeing as one but one will always ignore the other when it comes to getting their way!
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Re: National Talks Update
I thought so DVdvbuk55 wrote:Good analogy that - white men speak with forked tonguevigilante wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:No - the CWU wouldn't fall for that again, would theyCut Off King wrote:I wonder how long RM will string out the talks for ?
I imagine it will be just long enough for the threat of a xmas strike to be over, then it will be back to normal for RM ( ignoring agreements etc. )
yes of course they would - remember the interim agreement, followed by the worst deal of the century.
I mean how many times have we to hear, full involvement, new respect, new relationship, more talks, joint statement
A comparison, CWU/RM and Cameron/Clegg![]()
Made to look like they are working and agreeing as one but one will always ignore the other when it comes to getting their way!
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.