When I passed the round over to someone else, I wrote the order down for the new guy too, because I'm nice like that
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tieing Up Backwards
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Tieing Up Backwards
Ah yes... back to back... I hated that on my frame. Once I knew the street better, I just pulled out the numbers in the order I delivered them rather than flipping the bundle over because that was a ball ache (even if you don't have a pair).
When I passed the round over to someone else, I wrote the order down for the new guy too, because I'm nice like that
When I passed the round over to someone else, I wrote the order down for the new guy too, because I'm nice like that
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Tieing Up Backwards
This has got to be by far the most ridiculous thread I have ever read on RMC.
Backed streets/flipped bundles.
Whoever thought that up was wired in a very odd way.
Backed streets/flipped bundles.
Whoever thought that up was wired in a very odd way.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Tieing Up Backwards
We have a walk that does this at my place,the reason being is that it's flats down a very long walkway,odds on one side even on the right.
It has an upstairs and a downstairs walkway,start at one end and you work your way along,then up,then back along again and you end up where you 1st started.
It works tbh,and i'm a fussy git.
It has an upstairs and a downstairs walkway,start at one end and you work your way along,then up,then back along again and you end up where you 1st started.
It works tbh,and i'm a fussy git.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.