Is it worth me telling you that that is a no no.dave72 wrote:I have trebles on mine and have to use the top shelf of the fitting. My shoulder is feeling the strain
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Double slots
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Double slots
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Double slots
I know, the union have said so too.POSTMAN wrote:Is it worth me telling you that that is a no no.dave72 wrote:I have trebles on mine and have to use the top shelf of the fitting. My shoulder is feeling the strain
I have asked for an extra wing but all I get is a shrug of the shoulders and something about no money or parts to do it
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Double slots
So you take away the dividers off the top of the frame and when you have finished tying up the rest of the walk, then you prep that section of the walk that was previously at the top.dave72 wrote:I know, the union have said so too.POSTMAN wrote:Is it worth me telling you that that is a no no.dave72 wrote:I have trebles on mine and have to use the top shelf of the fitting. My shoulder is feeling the strain
I have asked for an extra wing but all I get is a shrug of the shoulders and something about no money or parts to do it
Yes it will take longer which means either more overtime for you or less delivery.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.