Didn't he play for Northern IrelandDogs of War wrote:Jane, thats ********** your talking about. Not a man really to trust, hes a know it all.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Northern Ireland Revisions
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Northern Ireland Revisions
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
The hollow man
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 15:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Northern Ireland Revisions
DGP1 wrote:Didn't he play for Northern IrelandDogs of War wrote:Jane, thats ************** your talking about. Not a man really to trust, hes a know it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AynrI1Ex ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Northern Ireland Revisions
13 appearances for Man City but only one goal.DGP1 wrote:Didn't he play for Northern IrelandDogs of War wrote:Jane, thats ************** your talking about. Not a man really to trust, hes a know it all.
I wonder if his manager had him in the office for a little chat about his performance?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Dogs of War
- Posts: 474
- Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 21:00
- Gender: Female
Re: Northern Ireland Revisions
Hes the Manager of Northern Ireland Mail centre, was sent to England to open and run the new mail centre.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Northern Ireland Revisions
I know that, I was being flippantDogs of War wrote:Hes the Manager of Northern Ireland Mail centre, was sent to England to open and run the new mail centre.
Anyway, we all know the NIMC lie over the figures then give to DOs..............so I'm sure he'll go a long way (just like the Kit Kat advert).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio