ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Northern Ireland Revisions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Northern Ireland Revisions

Post by DGP1 »

Dogs of War wrote:Jane, thats ********** your talking about. Not a man really to trust, hes a know it all.
Didn't he play for Northern Ireland :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
The hollow man
Posts: 65
Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 15:50
Gender: Male

Re: Northern Ireland Revisions

Post by The hollow man »

DGP1 wrote:
Dogs of War wrote:Jane, thats ************** your talking about. Not a man really to trust, hes a know it all.
Didn't he play for Northern Ireland :nervous
:Applause :Applause :Applause

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AynrI1Ex ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Northern Ireland Revisions

Post by clashcityrocker »

DGP1 wrote:
Dogs of War wrote:Jane, thats ************** your talking about. Not a man really to trust, hes a know it all.
Didn't he play for Northern Ireland :nervous
13 appearances for Man City but only one goal.
I wonder if his manager had him in the office for a little chat about his performance?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Dogs of War
Posts: 474
Joined: 06 Nov 2009, 21:00
Gender: Female

Re: Northern Ireland Revisions

Post by Dogs of War »

Hes the Manager of Northern Ireland Mail centre, was sent to England to open and run the new mail centre.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Northern Ireland Revisions

Post by DGP1 »

Dogs of War wrote:Hes the Manager of Northern Ireland Mail centre, was sent to England to open and run the new mail centre.
I know that, I was being flippant :Very Happy
Anyway, we all know the NIMC lie over the figures then give to DOs..............so I'm sure he'll go a long way (just like the Kit Kat advert).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio