I personally wanted a naked option (well, just a hi-viz).dvbuk55 wrote:I'll just bet you voted for the blouse option DGDGP1 wrote:There is..................you have to be an engineer thoughDarren Bent wrote:it amazed me there is no blue polo shirt option.![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
Surely not! You wouldn't want to be drawing attention to your nether regionsDGP1 wrote:I personally wanted a naked option (well, just a hi-viz).dvbuk55 wrote:I'll just bet you voted for the blouse option DGDGP1 wrote:There is..................you have to be an engineer thoughDarren Bent wrote:it amazed me there is no blue polo shirt option.![]()
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts
Cheetah wrote:All we ever hear is how crap the new uniform is !!!!! Because It Is....... So how do they find the creatures in that propoganda voice paper to try and convince us it's great![]()
...... It's cheap and nasty, even the gaffas boys (and girls) in our office have nothing but complaints for it. I did think the Kagoule was a usefull edition for spring and summer showers, but the thing isn't blooming waterproof..... USELESS the whole lot, bring back the trousers (winter and summer pairs) with the red piping on the pockets and the clarkes shoes, Smart, Profesional and Very comfortable and Efficient, we used to look the part not like a bl..dy piza delivery boy
![]()
![]()
![]()
And the thermal jacket with the detachable sleeves......now that was a good bit of kit
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts
blue1873 wrote:Cheetah wrote:All we ever hear is how crap the new uniform is !!!!! Because It Is....... So how do they find the creatures in that propoganda voice paper to try and convince us it's great![]()
...... It's cheap and nasty, even the gaffas boys (and girls) in our office have nothing but complaints for it. I did think the Kagoule was a usefull edition for spring and summer showers, but the thing isn't blooming waterproof..... USELESS the whole lot, bring back the trousers (winter and summer pairs) with the red piping on the pockets and the clarkes shoes, Smart, Profesional and Very comfortable and Efficient, we used to look the part not like a bl..dy piza delivery boy
![]()
![]()
![]()
And the thermal jacket with the detachable sleeves......now that was a good bit of kit![]()
![]()
![]()
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
Old Blue Shirt > Red Polo > New Unisex shirt/blouse.....in that order.
I'm a bit more annoyed about the fact that the new shirt seems to have a bit more room in the cut around the chest for the ladies but the trousers don't seem to offer the same luxury to the gents. I've took to not wearing a belt and wearing the trousers a bit low - snug and high leaves a rather noticeable outline
I'm a bit more annoyed about the fact that the new shirt seems to have a bit more room in the cut around the chest for the ladies but the trousers don't seem to offer the same luxury to the gents. I've took to not wearing a belt and wearing the trousers a bit low - snug and high leaves a rather noticeable outline
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
Have you got much money in your wallet then charlie - stick it in your leg pocket and leave the rolled up socks at home.CharlesSpooner wrote:Old Blue Shirt > Red Polo > New Unisex shirt/blouse.....in that order.
I'm a bit more annoyed about the fact that the new shirt seems to have a bit more room in the cut around the chest for the ladies but the trousers don't seem to offer the same luxury to the gents. I've took to not wearing a belt and wearing the trousers a bit low - snug and high leaves a rather noticeable outline
-
Noctua
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 15:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
I feel like im in the 70's bouncing down the road in my platform magnums, flared grey trousers and massive collar blue shirt! night fever night fever! 
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Blue shirts...Red Shirts:POLL
Open up that shirt, spray your ID badge gold and wear it round your neck for the full effect.Noctua wrote:I feel like im in the 70's bouncing down the road in my platform magnums, flared grey trousers and massive collar blue shirt! night fever night fever!