Dont worry I do use sunblock on sunny days, my point is why the hell should I have to pay for it, when it is RM legal duty to protect me from health and saftey hazards such as working outdoors in the hot midday sun. I did not pay for my boots from RM so why should I have to pay for sunblock ? Why is wearing the right boots more important than taking measures to protect yourself from harmful solar radiation ?
p.s 99p whats that factor one ??, that will protect me for about one minute on a really hot sunny day. I reckon its you that needs to start spending a bit more money on your sunblock not me
I read from your post that you didn't buy/use it on principle. Im glad I was wrong and that you do use it. My mistake.
p.s. Last Tuesday factor 30 from wilkos 3 miles from me only 99p, bought 15 of them, sold 6 on ebay already
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Dont worry I do use sunblock on sunny days, my point is why the hell should I have to pay for it, when it is RM legal duty to protect me from health and saftey hazards such as working outdoors in the hot midday sun. I did not pay for my boots from RM so why should I have to pay for sunblock ? Why is wearing the right boots more important than taking measures to protect yourself from harmful solar radiation ?
p.s 99p whats that factor one ??, that will protect me for about one minute on a really hot sunny day. I reckon its you that needs to start spending a bit more money on your sunblock not me
I read from your post that you didn't buy/use it on principle. Im glad I was wrong and that you do use it. My mistake.
p.s. Last Tuesday factor 30 from wilkos 3 miles from me only 99p, bought 15 of them, sold 6 on ebay already
- and so are partly to blame for all these packets we're delivering.
You need to ask to wear a dust mask as well to stop inhaling car fumes, in fact a dust mask wont be much use, you would need a full face bio/ chem respirator face mask with changeable filters.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Lounge Lizard wrote:
I read from your post that you didn't buy/use it on principle. Im glad I was wrong and that you do use it. My mistake.
p.s. Last Tuesday factor 30 from wilkos 3 miles from me only 99p, bought 15 of them, sold 6 on ebay already
- and so are partly to blame for all these packets we're delivering. [/quote]
OOOPS never thought about that..... sorry guys !
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
minimumstandard wrote:Have tou got your australian hat yet, also your manager should supply you with an ice lolly.
I'm wading my way through bottle after bottle of wine, just to get enough corks to hang from it .
It took me 6 bottles to realise they were all screw top
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"