ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
spiders
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: spiders
I had to deliver to an address with a wasps nest in full bloom right below the front door. The sods were flying in and out of it past my ears while I was waiting the resident to open the door. I almost lobbed the packet to him.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: spiders
Wrong, mark that up as WAL and return the mail to the office and tell your DOM to sort it out.arty_morty wrote:I had to deliver to an address with a wasps nest in full bloom right below the front door. The sods were flying in and out of it past my ears while I was waiting the resident to open the door. I almost lobbed the packet to him.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: spiders
I'm told some lighter fuel and a match is the best way of dealing with a wasp's nest.arty_morty wrote:I had to deliver to an address with a wasps nest in full bloom right below the front door. The sods were flying in and out of it past my ears while I was waiting the resident to open the door. I almost lobbed the packet to him.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: spiders
Saw some wonderful spider's webs today.
The most impressive must have had support lines about 2 metres in length.
The most impressive must have had support lines about 2 metres in length.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Blue29
- Posts: 223
- Joined: 22 Jun 2011, 10:24
- Gender: Male
Re: spiders
Was the spider crawling up the back of your neck while you were admiring the web?clashcityrocker wrote:Saw some wonderful spider's webs today.
The most impressive must have had support lines about 2 metres in length.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: spiders
clashcityrocker wrote:Saw some wonderful spider's webs today.
The most impressive must have had support lines about 2 metres in length.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: spiders
Saw some great webs today full of dew
At least its a change from stepping on snails

At least its a change from stepping on snails
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
