ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Post by fishtank »

fng wrote:
Hi Fishtank (or anyone else that knows the answer).... Where do you get the above info from ? Not just on driving but all the rules and regs and proceedures and union/RM agreements etc ? I see folks quoting from them on here all the time and i wouldn't mind a shufty at them myself. Thanks in advance
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And in particular...ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT PROCEDURE - RM

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ta#p395656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
SexyLegs
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 393
Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 16:00
Gender: Male

Re: Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Post by SexyLegs »

You'll get a blameworthy, f**k all to worry about mate ;)
Syze
Posts: 161
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 03:15
Gender: Male

Re: Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Post by Syze »

Thanks everyone...
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Post by fng »

fishtank wrote:
fng wrote:
Hi Fishtank (or anyone else that knows the answer).... Where do you get the above info from ? Not just on driving but all the rules and regs and proceedures and union/RM agreements etc ? I see folks quoting from them on here all the time and i wouldn't mind a shufty at them myself. Thanks in advance
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And in particular...ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT PROCEDURE - RM

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ta#p395656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you :Very Happy
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
pokos27
Posts: 657
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
Gender: Male

Re: Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Post by pokos27 »

no you wont
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Had An Accident Today, Will I Be Sacked?

Post by DB1100 »

Some of our vans look like they have been used for stock car racing,it would be a good result if you got took off driving mate its a mugs game driving for Royal Mail.
For we were soldiers once,and young