fng wrote:
Hi Fishtank (or anyone else that knows the answer).... Where do you get the above info from ? Not just on driving but all the rules and regs and proceedures and union/RM agreements etc ? I see folks quoting from them on here all the time and i wouldn't mind a shufty at them myself. Thanks in advance
fng wrote:
Hi Fishtank (or anyone else that knows the answer).... Where do you get the above info from ? Not just on driving but all the rules and regs and proceedures and union/RM agreements etc ? I see folks quoting from them on here all the time and i wouldn't mind a shufty at them myself. Thanks in advance
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Some of our vans look like they have been used for stock car racing,it would be a good result if you got took off driving mate its a mugs game driving for Royal Mail.