ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

door to door

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mailmonkey
Posts: 431
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
Gender: Male

Re: door to door

Post by mailmonkey »

f**k? fucketyfucketyfuck? Scunthorpe?

edit....looks like it's sort of working still
Senior Service
Posts: 185
Joined: 19 Aug 2007, 18:34

Re: door to door

Post by Senior Service »

Heard on the grapevine that a DO in Gloucestershire had to deliver 8 D2D's the other week, when they complained the DOM apparently said it was ok as they only had 3 the week before so they had to do them!
I thought we were hard done by as we never get less than 4 and some weeks 6.
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: door to door

Post by music4essex »

While on my NCI procedure my dom did not include the d2d into the equasion, so i rightly pointed out it is part of live mail :no no , reply was I don't know how much you had done,

I said what I normally do and just look at the notice on the board for how many i was doing that week :arrrghhh

Essex mum :nana :wave
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: door to door

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

music4essex wrote:While on my NCI procedure my dom did not include the d2d into the equasion, so i rightly pointed out it is part of live mail :no no , reply was I don't know how much you had done,

I said what I normally do and just look at the notice on the board for how many i was doing that week :arrrghhh

Essex mum :nana :wave
You went non-culpable all over his own arse - like it :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.