f**k? fucketyfucketyfuck? Scunthorpe?
edit....looks like it's sort of working still
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
door to door
-
Senior Service
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 19 Aug 2007, 18:34
Re: door to door
Heard on the grapevine that a DO in Gloucestershire had to deliver 8 D2D's the other week, when they complained the DOM apparently said it was ok as they only had 3 the week before so they had to do them!
I thought we were hard done by as we never get less than 4 and some weeks 6.
I thought we were hard done by as we never get less than 4 and some weeks 6.
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: door to door
While on my NCI procedure my dom did not include the d2d into the equasion, so i rightly pointed out it is part of live mail
, reply was I don't know how much you had done,
I said what I normally do and just look at the notice on the board for how many i was doing that week
Essex mum

I said what I normally do and just look at the notice on the board for how many i was doing that week
Essex mum
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: door to door
You went non-culpable all over his own arse - like itmusic4essex wrote:While on my NCI procedure my dom did not include the d2d into the equasion, so i rightly pointed out it is part of live mail, reply was I don't know how much you had done,
I said what I normally do and just look at the notice on the board for how many i was doing that week![]()
Essex mum![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.