NO!clashcityrocker wrote:Is that another one of those "Do not clink on this link" ones?POSTMAN wrote:PACKET TEMPLATE
But this one is and i wouldn't click on it if i was you.
NO!clashcityrocker wrote:Is that another one of those "Do not clink on this link" ones?POSTMAN wrote:PACKET TEMPLATE
I wouldn't click on it if I were you eitherPOSTMAN wrote:NO!clashcityrocker wrote:Is that another one of those "Do not clink on this link" ones?POSTMAN wrote:PACKET TEMPLATE
But this one is and i wouldn't click on it if i was you.
Still not a problem, just a bit annoying, just think of the cut offs for your manager to deliverMr Blonde wrote: That would all be very good but this customer doesn't come and get them, they have them redelivered and there have been occasions where they've not been there for the "en masse" redelivery.
I have to agree with all the sentiments written but the one thing that really does bug me is those people who order stuff from say Amazon/Play.com etc and pay for a special delivery and then are not in,gives me great pleasure to write out a 739 especially if it is a saturday and even more so if the following monday is a bank holiday.Mr Blonde wrote:And are never in get on my tits.
I have one person, day after day, has a minimum of a tray of packets some of which will go through the door, some won't so have to come back. Surely there must be some kind of arrangement that we can come to with customers as regards situations like these? It's farcical that I'm just taking packets out for a ride every day.
Why do you always do this to me.POSTMAN wrote: NO!
But this one is and i wouldn't click on it if i was you.
I think thats probably down to Amazon Prime isn't it? Doesn't everything get sent SD like that?daveallum wrote:I have to agree with all the sentiments written but the one thing that really does bug me is those people who order stuff from say Amazon/Play.com etc and pay for a special delivery and then are not in,gives me great pleasure to write out a 739 especially if it is a saturday and even more so if the following monday is a bank holiday.Mr Blonde wrote:And are never in get on my tits.
I have one person, day after day, has a minimum of a tray of packets some of which will go through the door, some won't so have to come back. Surely there must be some kind of arrangement that we can come to with customers as regards situations like these? It's farcical that I'm just taking packets out for a ride every day.
For Amazon Prime it doesn't always even go via us. I think it partly depends on the value of whatever is being sent and probably partly on whoever has an artic ready for loading. It's hit and miss as to whether the RM Tracking appears on the "your orders" page on Amazon so people can't always tell if the item has been scan as out on delivery. They might not be willing to take the chance of wasting a day waiting and finding that the item didn't make it onto the van. Often I've found that the tracking number doesn't even get sent when things get sent bt RM Tracked or RM Special DeliveryMr Blonde wrote:I think thats probably down to Amazon Prime isn't it? Doesn't everything get sent SD like that?daveallum wrote:I have to agree with all the sentiments written but the one thing that really does bug me is those people who order stuff from say Amazon/Play.com etc and pay for a special delivery and then are not in,gives me great pleasure to write out a 739 especially if it is a saturday and even more so if the following monday is a bank holiday.Mr Blonde wrote:And are never in get on my tits.
I have one person, day after day, has a minimum of a tray of packets some of which will go through the door, some won't so have to come back. Surely there must be some kind of arrangement that we can come to with customers as regards situations like these? It's farcical that I'm just taking packets out for a ride every day.
It's a shame that very few people seem to understand why I've posted this and disappointing too that a few posters are having their own discussion in the same thread.
I started a new walk a few weeks ago, and it's unbelievably quiet around the area I deliver. Nobody is ever in, at the moment i'm 739'ing (is that even a wordMr Blonde wrote:And are never in get on my tits.
I have one person, day after day, has a minimum of a tray of packets some of which will go through the door, some won't so have to come back. Surely there must be some kind of arrangement that we can come to with customers as regards situations like these? It's farcical that I'm just taking packets out for a ride every day.