ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Coming soon to a fitting near you.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
Was Jake Burns ever a postman?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
Couldn't be now...............not with songs like White Noiseclashcityrocker wrote:Was Jake Burns ever a postman?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
This bit sums up me and Royal Mail!Break out and leave this life behind
Break out and see what I can find
Might lose I'm gonna try my luck
Might win don't really give a f*ck
And I gotta try 'cos I gotta know
If I am the winner or the star of the show
Can't stand routine for another day
Rules and regulations getting in my way
I gotta
Break out and leave this life behind
Break out and see what I can find
Might lose I'm gonna try my luck
Might win don't really give a f*ck
And I won't let anyone put me down
I ain't gonna be nobody's clown
I won't be taken in by their promises, no
I'm gonna try on my terms this time
So if I can do it you can do it too
Why don't you try it you've got nothing to lose
A boring job living from day to day
Do something different try to break away
Anyone tried sorting to Classical?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
Could try the 1812 Overture - and use the trays as Cannons. 
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mondeoman1
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
Struggle after struggle, year after year
The atmosphere's a fine blend of ice
I'm almost stone cold dead.
The atmosphere's a fine blend of ice
I'm almost stone cold dead.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
A DOM called Alice?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
mondeoman1
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
ooh, ooh, yeaaaah.clashcityrocker wrote:A DOM called Alice?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
They wanna waste my life
They wanna waste my time
They wanna waste my life
And they've stolen it away
They wanna waste my time
They wanna waste my life
And they've stolen it away
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
As The Jam have been quoted I had to post this little gem
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets.......
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets.......
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.
Stormproof wrote:As The Jam have been quoted I had to post this little gem
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets.......
Every day I'm shufflin
Shufflin shufflin
http://youtu.be/4zJWA3Vo6TU