ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by clashcityrocker »

Was Jake Burns ever a postman?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:Was Jake Burns ever a postman?
Couldn't be now...............not with songs like White Noise :nervous the managers wouldn't see the irony of the song :roll:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by REDLETTER »

Break out and leave this life behind
Break out and see what I can find
Might lose I'm gonna try my luck
Might win don't really give a f*ck

And I gotta try 'cos I gotta know
If I am the winner or the star of the show
Can't stand routine for another day
Rules and regulations getting in my way
I gotta

Break out and leave this life behind
Break out and see what I can find
Might lose I'm gonna try my luck
Might win don't really give a f*ck

And I won't let anyone put me down
I ain't gonna be nobody's clown
I won't be taken in by their promises, no
I'm gonna try on my terms this time

So if I can do it you can do it too
Why don't you try it you've got nothing to lose
A boring job living from day to day
Do something different try to break away
This bit sums up me and Royal Mail! :cool

Anyone tried sorting to Classical?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Could try the 1812 Overture - and use the trays as Cannons. :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
mondeoman1
Posts: 133
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
Gender: Male

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by mondeoman1 »

Struggle after struggle, year after year
The atmosphere's a fine blend of ice
I'm almost stone cold dead.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by clashcityrocker »

A DOM called Alice?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
mondeoman1
Posts: 133
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
Gender: Male

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by mondeoman1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:A DOM called Alice?
ooh, ooh, yeaaaah.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by clashcityrocker »

They wanna waste my life
They wanna waste my time
They wanna waste my life
And they've stolen it away
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by Stormproof »

As The Jam have been quoted I had to post this little gem

So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets.......
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: Coming soon to a fitting near you.

Post by REDLETTER »

Stormproof wrote:As The Jam have been quoted I had to post this little gem

So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets.......

Every day I'm shufflin
Shufflin shufflin

http://youtu.be/4zJWA3Vo6TU

:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy