ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

You gotta laff....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by DGP1 »

chelseachris wrote:He needn't bother trying to use his plunger near me :roll:
You're only saying that on here, you wouldn't be saying that in the naughty room :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
chelseachris
Posts: 164
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by chelseachris »

Well fair play to you having a go at anything but its from the diy brigade that i usually get the work after they have made a pigs ear of it :dance
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by DGP1 »

chelseachris wrote:Well fair play to you having a go at anything but its from the diy brigade that i usually get the work after they have made a pigs ear of it :dance
Why are you working for RM when you've got a trade?...................I suppose it's better than being up to your elbows in s*** :chuckle :chuckle not too sure which one I'm talking about :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
kingofmcr
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 197
Joined: 13 Jun 2010, 10:02
Gender: Male

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by kingofmcr »

BELIAL wrote:
fishtank wrote:Teebs has a go at the RMC executive staff toilets.... :whistle


Image
To be fair ,this was day one of RM management training course; "correct use of sanitary facilities " is a day two module
looks like a giant pool of piss
THIS SHOULD BE ROYAL MAILS LOGO
"You may pronounce us guilty a thousand times over, but the goddess of the eternal court of history will smile and tear to tatters the verdict of this court - for she acquits us.
chelseachris
Posts: 164
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by chelseachris »

DGP1 wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Well fair play to you having a go at anything but its from the diy brigade that i usually get the work after they have made a pigs ear of it :dance
Why are you working for RM when you've got a trade?...................I suppose it's better than being up to your elbows in s*** :chuckle :chuckle not too sure which one I'm talking about :chuckle
If nothing else at least the wages are consistent with royal mail unlike being self employed but as you said both jobs are full of crap. :dance
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy :crazy:

I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
blackadder
Posts: 584
Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 20:49
Location: deep south

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by blackadder »

DGP1 wrote:
chelseachris wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy :crazy:
Why would that be too difficult?? Plumbing is just about following a logical system (TBH just like electric), given enough time most people can do it (except Teebs it would seem :wink: ).
Right the next time i am doing a homer i will give you a shout i believe that like me you are from the BT area :d'oh!
Yes I'm in NI, fitted toilet, sinks, several shower, repaired radiator pipes that where leaking (TBF it was me who damaged them :nervous ) so fitting and replacing things is pretty easy, I'm not saying I could do the more complicated things but I can read and I can follow instructions so most things are doable after that. Most people are too scared to even try the most minor things (unblocking a waste pipe :Sick ) or replacing a toilet even though they are easy and would save them quite a bit of money (sometimes a lot if Watchdog is anything to go by :wink: ).
you are so right dpg1, you gotta try and fix and mend. i will try and mend anyfing at home or even the car
the path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devils own satanic herd
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by fishtank »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0x8kml-afs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy :crazy:

I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.
Did you remember to password protect your signal.............you don't want people stealing your wireless :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy :crazy:

I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.
Did you remember to password protect your signal.............you don't want people stealing your wireless :wink:
Yes its ---------------- ajjhe3jfhwshf89344710ufgekogjih8934uyt091uy30tio3hrg3189ytg3h1hgi3h8he9rhfg3h1g89h391hg98rhg9h13r9hg1hphh893ht9h13hf913.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: You gotta laff....

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy :crazy:

I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.
Did you remember to password protect your signal.............you don't want people stealing your wireless :wink:
Yes its ---------------- ajjhe3jfhwshf89344710ufgekogjih8934uyt091uy30tio3hrg3189ytg3h1hgi3h8he9rhfg3h1g89h391hg98rhg9h13r9hg1hphh893ht9h13hf913.
:chuckle :chuckle just try to remember that when your system crashes and you need to get back into the system :chuckle :chuckle
(several wireless routers sitting around because I've forgotten what passwords I've used :nervous ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio