You're only saying that on here, you wouldn't be saying that in the naughty roomchelseachris wrote:He needn't bother trying to use his plunger near me
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
You gotta laff....
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: You gotta laff....
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: You gotta laff....
Well fair play to you having a go at anything but its from the diy brigade that i usually get the work after they have made a pigs ear of it 
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: You gotta laff....
Why are you working for RM when you've got a trade?...................I suppose it's better than being up to your elbows in s***chelseachris wrote:Well fair play to you having a go at anything but its from the diy brigade that i usually get the work after they have made a pigs ear of it
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
kingofmcr
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 197
- Joined: 13 Jun 2010, 10:02
- Gender: Male
Re: You gotta laff....
looks like a giant pool of pissBELIAL wrote:To be fair ,this was day one of RM management training course; "correct use of sanitary facilities " is a day two modulefishtank wrote:Teebs has a go at the RMC executive staff toilets....![]()
THIS SHOULD BE ROYAL MAILS LOGO
"You may pronounce us guilty a thousand times over, but the goddess of the eternal court of history will smile and tear to tatters the verdict of this court - for she acquits us.
"You may pronounce us guilty a thousand times over, but the goddess of the eternal court of history will smile and tear to tatters the verdict of this court - for she acquits us.
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: You gotta laff....
If nothing else at least the wages are consistent with royal mail unlike being self employed but as you said both jobs are full of crap.DGP1 wrote:Why are you working for RM when you've got a trade?...................I suppose it's better than being up to your elbows in s***chelseachris wrote:Well fair play to you having a go at anything but its from the diy brigade that i usually get the work after they have made a pigs ear of it![]()
not too sure which one I'm talking about
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: You gotta laff....
Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy
I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
blackadder
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 04 Jul 2007, 20:49
- Location: deep south
Re: You gotta laff....
you are so right dpg1, you gotta try and fix and mend. i will try and mend anyfing at home or even the carDGP1 wrote:Yes I'm in NI, fitted toilet, sinks, several shower, repaired radiator pipes that where leaking (TBF it was me who damaged themchelseachris wrote:Right the next time i am doing a homer i will give you a shout i believe that like me you are from the BT areaDGP1 wrote:Why would that be too difficult?? Plumbing is just about following a logical system (TBH just like electric), given enough time most people can do it (except Teebs it would seemchelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy).
) so fitting and replacing things is pretty easy, I'm not saying I could do the more complicated things but I can read and I can follow instructions so most things are doable after that. Most people are too scared to even try the most minor things (unblocking a waste pipe
) or replacing a toilet even though they are easy and would save them quite a bit of money (sometimes a lot if Watchdog is anything to go by
).
the path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devils own satanic herd
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: You gotta laff....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0x8kml-afs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: You gotta laff....
Did you remember to password protect your signal.............you don't want people stealing your wirelessTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy
I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: You gotta laff....
Yes its ---------------- ajjhe3jfhwshf89344710ufgekogjih8934uyt091uy30tio3hrg3189ytg3h1hgi3h8he9rhfg3h1g89h391hg98rhg9h13r9hg1hphh893ht9h13hf913.DGP1 wrote:Did you remember to password protect your signal.............you don't want people stealing your wirelessTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy
I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: You gotta laff....
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yes its ---------------- ajjhe3jfhwshf89344710ufgekogjih8934uyt091uy30tio3hrg3189ytg3h1hgi3h8he9rhfg3h1g89h391hg98rhg9h13r9hg1hphh893ht9h13hf913.DGP1 wrote:Did you remember to password protect your signal.............you don't want people stealing your wirelessTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yeah!! quite proud of myself - it only took me 15 minutes to set up a wireless router - can now post anywhere even from my bedroom.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:chelseachris wrote:Would like to see some of you link an oil fired system to a back boiler or 1st fix a house its far from easy
I wouldn't like to see me try it. I nearly electrocuted myself once when changing a plug 20 years ago, got blue and brown mixed up attacking water pipes would be out of my comfort zone.
(several wireless routers sitting around because I've forgotten what passwords I've used
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
