Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.pants123 wrote:you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What's missing on this site is....
-
ElvisGaddafi
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: What's missing on this site is....
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
-
ElvisGaddafi
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Especially the use of the double/triple comma construction. I feel that this complements the absence of capital letters, thus helping to illuminate your eruditeness.ElvisGaddafi wrote:Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.pants123 wrote:you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What's missing on this site is....
POSTMAN wrote:Rem the last time i had a Modification on here.![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: What's missing on this site is....
the site isnt facebook 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Bugger...i wondered why Mafia Wars wouldn't work.bringon4dayweeks wrote:the site isnt facebook
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Is that why when I keep declaring war on the boss they never diefishtank wrote:Bugger...i wondered why Mafia Wars wouldn't work.bringon4dayweeks wrote:the site isnt facebook
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
ElvisGaddafi
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: What's missing on this site is....
So why do you keep sending me friend requests?bringon4dayweeks wrote:the site isnt facebook
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What's missing on this site is....
fishtank wrote:correct.you'reYesElvisGaddafi wrote:Aye, and there's nothing better than a page full of 'quote' after 'quote' after 'quote' with a new little sentence at the end.brothermagrew wrote:Buttons for like, dislike, agree, disagree and whatnot else will only lead to less actual discussion, which I assume is what the forum is for. If you agree with what someone has said and want to lend support, put it in writing along with the reason why. If you dislike it, write that and say why. Let's debate the issues.
absolutely![]()
AAAAAHHHHHHH, i see what you mean , that is everso slightly, in a small wall a touch annoying...... but only a little bit.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Thats not a very constructive point of view is it?pants123 wrote:you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What's missing on this site is....
The quiddity of unresolved angst remains ensconced in the superfluity of postman ribaldry and articulateness.ElvisGaddafi wrote:Especially the use of the double/triple comma construction. I feel that this complements the absence of capital letters, thus helping to illuminate your eruditeness.ElvisGaddafi wrote:Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.pants123 wrote:you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
ElvisGaddafi
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Errrr....fng wrote:The quiddity of unresolved angst remains ensconced in the superfluity of postman ribaldry and articulateness.ElvisGaddafi wrote:Especially the use of the double/triple comma construction. I feel that this complements the absence of capital letters, thus helping to illuminate your eruditeness.ElvisGaddafi wrote:Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.pants123 wrote:you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Quiddity = The real nature of a thing;ElvisGaddafi wrote:Errrr....fng wrote:The quiddity of unresolved angst remains ensconced in the superfluity of postman ribaldry and articulateness. :crazy
Ensconced = to settle securely or snugly
Superfluity = something unnecessary
He is angry at something so he makes unnecessarily rude comments - I think
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
ElvisGaddafi
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: What's missing on this site is....
I blame the parents.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
He is angry at something so he makes rude comments - I think
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Any particular parents?ElvisGaddafi wrote:I blame the parents.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
He is angry at something so he makes rude comments - I think
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What's missing on this site is....
Spot on True Blue... Mr pants does appear to have communication and anger management problems.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: Quiddity = The real nature of a thing;
Ensconced = to settle securely or snugly
Superfluity = something unnecessary
He is angry at something so he makes unnecessarily rude comments - I think
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"