ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What's missing on this site is....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ElvisGaddafi
Posts: 249
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by ElvisGaddafi »

pants123 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..
Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
ElvisGaddafi
Posts: 249
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by ElvisGaddafi »

ElvisGaddafi wrote:
pants123 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..
Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.
Especially the use of the double/triple comma construction. I feel that this complements the absence of capital letters, thus helping to illuminate your eruditeness.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:Rem the last time i had a Modification on here. :oops: :nervous
:chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by arnold cheshire »

the site isnt facebook :nana
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by fishtank »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:the site isnt facebook :nana
Bugger...i wondered why Mafia Wars wouldn't work. :d'oh!
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:the site isnt facebook :nana
Bugger...i wondered why Mafia Wars wouldn't work. :d'oh!
Is that why when I keep declaring war on the boss they never die :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
ElvisGaddafi
Posts: 249
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by ElvisGaddafi »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:the site isnt facebook :nana
So why do you keep sending me friend requests?
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by fng »

fishtank wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
brothermagrew wrote:Buttons for like, dislike, agree, disagree and whatnot else will only lead to less actual discussion, which I assume is what the forum is for. If you agree with what someone has said and want to lend support, put it in writing along with the reason why. If you dislike it, write that and say why. Let's debate the issues.
Aye, and there's nothing better than a page full of 'quote' after 'quote' after 'quote' with a new little sentence at the end.
Yes
you're

absolutely
correct.
:chuckle

AAAAAHHHHHHH, i see what you mean , that is everso slightly, in a small wall a touch annoying...... but only a little bit.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by Stormproof »

pants123 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..
Thats not a very constructive point of view is it? :no no
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by fng »

ElvisGaddafi wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
pants123 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..
Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.
Especially the use of the double/triple comma construction. I feel that this complements the absence of capital letters, thus helping to illuminate your eruditeness.
The quiddity of unresolved angst remains ensconced in the superfluity of postman ribaldry and articulateness. :crazy:
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
ElvisGaddafi
Posts: 249
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by ElvisGaddafi »

fng wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
pants123 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:A 'Like/Agree' button.
you are a retard,, make a constructive point of view or be silent,,, you idiot..
Interesting point and very well made if I may say so. Also, let me be the first to congratulate you on your excellent use of the English language.
Especially the use of the double/triple comma construction. I feel that this complements the absence of capital letters, thus helping to illuminate your eruditeness.
The quiddity of unresolved angst remains ensconced in the superfluity of postman ribaldry and articulateness. :crazy:
Errrr....
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

ElvisGaddafi wrote:
fng wrote:The quiddity of unresolved angst remains ensconced in the superfluity of postman ribaldry and articulateness. :crazy
Errrr....
Quiddity = The real nature of a thing;
Ensconced = to settle securely or snugly
Superfluity = something unnecessary

He is angry at something so he makes unnecessarily rude comments - I think :speak to the hand
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
ElvisGaddafi
Posts: 249
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by ElvisGaddafi »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
He is angry at something so he makes rude comments - I think :speak to the hand
I blame the parents.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by fishtank »

ElvisGaddafi wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
He is angry at something so he makes rude comments - I think :speak to the hand
I blame the parents.
Any particular parents?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: What's missing on this site is....

Post by fng »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote: Quiddity = The real nature of a thing;
Ensconced = to settle securely or snugly
Superfluity = something unnecessary

He is angry at something so he makes unnecessarily rude comments - I think :speak to the hand
Spot on True Blue... Mr pants does appear to have communication and anger management problems. :whistle
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"