Ha, you are the one who leads me astraydvbuk55 wrote:Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of youDGP1 wrote:haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times thoughmickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
"Mr Watts"
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: "Mr Watts"
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: "Mr Watts"
You cad! Trying to lay the blame at a paragon of virtue, come to think of it DGP, it was stokesy who led us astrayDGP1 wrote:Ha, you are the one who leads me astraydvbuk55 wrote:Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of youDGP1 wrote:haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times thoughmickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion![]()
I was such a nice boy before I met you
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: "Mr Watts"
I agree, she comes on here talking about her leather gear........................dvbuk55 wrote:You cad! Trying to lay the blame at a paragon of virtue, come to think of it DGP, it was stokesy who led us astrayDGP1 wrote:Ha, you are the one who leads me astraydvbuk55 wrote:Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of youDGP1 wrote:haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times thoughmickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion![]()
I was such a nice boy before I met you
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: "Mr Watts"
Stop right there! I'm already getting a flush on just thinking about itDGP1 wrote:I agree, she comes on here talking about her leather gear........................dvbuk55 wrote:You cad! Trying to lay the blame at a paragon of virtue, come to think of it DGP, it was stokesy who led us astrayDGP1 wrote:Ha, you are the one who leads me astraydvbuk55 wrote:Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of youDGP1 wrote:haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times thoughmickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion![]()
I was such a nice boy before I met you
![]()
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: "Mr Watts"
infamous union basher from H*llmail , the skinheads reunion etc , etc , etc
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.