ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

"Mr Watts"

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: "Mr Watts"

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion
haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times though :nervous :chuckle
Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of you :Very Happy
Ha, you are the one who leads me astray :nervous I was such a nice boy before I met you :whistle :angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: "Mr Watts"

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion
haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times though :nervous :chuckle
Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of you :Very Happy
Ha, you are the one who leads me astray :nervous I was such a nice boy before I met you :whistle :angel
You cad! Trying to lay the blame at a paragon of virtue, come to think of it DGP, it was stokesy who led us astray :shock:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: "Mr Watts"

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion
haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times though :nervous :chuckle
Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of you :Very Happy
Ha, you are the one who leads me astray :nervous I was such a nice boy before I met you :whistle :angel
You cad! Trying to lay the blame at a paragon of virtue, come to think of it DGP, it was stokesy who led us astray :shock:
I agree, she comes on here talking about her leather gear........................ :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: "Mr Watts"

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mickthesplit wrote:They seem to ban everyone on here who has an opinion
haven't banned me yet and I assure you that I have my own opinion.........................been sent to the naughty room plenty of times though :nervous :chuckle
Well, deservedly so in my opinion. Whereas I've been sent there only because of you :Very Happy
Ha, you are the one who leads me astray :nervous I was such a nice boy before I met you :whistle :angel
You cad! Trying to lay the blame at a paragon of virtue, come to think of it DGP, it was stokesy who led us astray :shock:
I agree, she comes on here talking about her leather gear........................ :nervous
Stop right there! I'm already getting a flush on just thinking about it :oops: :oops:
axeman
Posts: 1733
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 17:57

Re: "Mr Watts"

Post by axeman »

a troll from the extinct pmc then :wink:
norbert
Posts: 3027
Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46

Re: "Mr Watts"

Post by norbert »

infamous union basher from H*llmail , the skinheads reunion etc , etc , etc
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.