If you dont mind taking it with a bunch of managers who you prob dont even know.WHITEANT wrote:best bet oh and a free meal
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
30 years service
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 30 years service
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: 30 years service
£150 in tokens. spent im in marksiesgolfgod wrote:anyone know what you get for 30 years service on royal mail
-
dave7634
- Posts: 289
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 08:54
Re: 30 years service
I got a letter asking how I wanted my name to appear on the plaque for my 30yrs a few months ago. Wrote back stating I wanted no plaque nor payment/vouchers/meals. They can stick the f*cking things where the sun don't shine for me!
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: 30 years service
what they done to u ?dave7634 wrote:I got a letter asking how I wanted my name to appear on the plaque for my 30yrs a few months ago. Wrote back stating I wanted no plaque nor payment/vouchers/meals. They can stick the f*cking things where the sun don't shine for me!
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
dave7634
- Posts: 289
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 08:54
Re: 30 years service
I have never accepted a long service award. Always destroyed/ thrown them away. I can't remember EVER one year where I've sat there on New Years Eve and though, "I've enjoyed that year more than ever at Royal Mail"post_bitch wrote:what they done to u ?dave7634 wrote:I got a letter asking how I wanted my name to appear on the plaque for my 30yrs a few months ago. Wrote back stating I wanted no plaque nor payment/vouchers/meals. They can stick the f*cking things where the sun don't shine for me!
PS I'm a rep which doesn't help me love RM any better
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: 30 years service
I have done 20 years next month,
i'll take the vouchers and whatever, but i'm damned if i'm going to some half baked piss up in some hotel with a load of screws,
f*** that for a game of soldiers.
i'm the kind of person who after a few beers tends to speak his mind very bluntly, it wouldn't be wise for me to go for that reason.
i'll take the vouchers and whatever, but i'm damned if i'm going to some half baked piss up in some hotel with a load of screws,
f*** that for a game of soldiers.
i'm the kind of person who after a few beers tends to speak his mind very bluntly, it wouldn't be wise for me to go for that reason.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 30 years service
Quote of the week for me (after the week weve just had).dave7634 wrote:I have never accepted a long service award. Always destroyed/ thrown them away. I can't remember EVER one year where I've sat there on New Years Eve and though, "I've enjoyed that year more than ever at Royal Mail
Pure class
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........