ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

30 years service

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: 30 years service

Post by krussel »

WHITEANT wrote:best bet oh and a free meal
If you dont mind taking it with a bunch of managers who you prob dont even know. :arrrghhh
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
silly suffolk
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 728
Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
Gender: Male
Location: deepest suffolk

Re: 30 years service

Post by silly suffolk »

golfgod wrote:anyone know what you get for 30 years service on royal mail
£150 in tokens. spent im in marksies
dave7634
Posts: 289
Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 08:54

Re: 30 years service

Post by dave7634 »

I got a letter asking how I wanted my name to appear on the plaque for my 30yrs a few months ago. Wrote back stating I wanted no plaque nor payment/vouchers/meals. They can stick the f*cking things where the sun don't shine for me!
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: 30 years service

Post by post_bitch »

dave7634 wrote:I got a letter asking how I wanted my name to appear on the plaque for my 30yrs a few months ago. Wrote back stating I wanted no plaque nor payment/vouchers/meals. They can stick the f*cking things where the sun don't shine for me!
what they done to u ? :d'oh!
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dave7634
Posts: 289
Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 08:54

Re: 30 years service

Post by dave7634 »

post_bitch wrote:
dave7634 wrote:I got a letter asking how I wanted my name to appear on the plaque for my 30yrs a few months ago. Wrote back stating I wanted no plaque nor payment/vouchers/meals. They can stick the f*cking things where the sun don't shine for me!
what they done to u ? :d'oh!
I have never accepted a long service award. Always destroyed/ thrown them away. I can't remember EVER one year where I've sat there on New Years Eve and though, "I've enjoyed that year more than ever at Royal Mail" :crazy:

PS I'm a rep which doesn't help me love RM any better :Very Happy
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: 30 years service

Post by BettySwollocks »

I have done 20 years next month,
i'll take the vouchers and whatever, but i'm damned if i'm going to some half baked piss up in some hotel with a load of screws,
f*** that for a game of soldiers.
i'm the kind of person who after a few beers tends to speak his mind very bluntly, it wouldn't be wise for me to go for that reason.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: 30 years service

Post by krussel »

dave7634 wrote:I have never accepted a long service award. Always destroyed/ thrown them away. I can't remember EVER one year where I've sat there on New Years Eve and though, "I've enjoyed that year more than ever at Royal Mail
Quote of the week for me (after the week weve just had). :shock:

Pure class :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........