I asked a similar question a while back, with a fairly different response.
Its unlikely they would ever find out. If they did just deny it and say it was done in your own time.
Do it, f**k 'em.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=23107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; << Theres the thread I posted.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Personal D2D drops
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal D2D drops
erm i was beeing sarcastic btw
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
Re: Personal D2D drops
I dont think there is any danger in doing it for a relative, i mean hes not going to grass you up to RM. I wouldnt be too obvious though, dont prep them with your normal work.
-
D_2010
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 13:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal D2D drops
Thanks for the replies guys
Being so early in job I will not risk it, not worth it.
Dan 1986 read your thread - did you ever post them in the end?
Being so early in job I will not risk it, not worth it.
Dan 1986 read your thread - did you ever post them in the end?
-
dan1986ccfc
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 16:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal D2D drops
No never did them in the end. Really it just came down to the job becoming increasingly more demanding. Never had the time, hopefully one day.
I wouldnt be put off by the slim chance you will be caught
I wouldnt be put off by the slim chance you will be caught
-
Syze
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 03:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal D2D drops
My union rep once tried to pressure me into delivering menu's for his friends business...