ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Personal D2D drops

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dan1986ccfc
Posts: 63
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 16:58
Gender: Male

Re: Personal D2D drops

Post by dan1986ccfc »

I asked a similar question a while back, with a fairly different response.
Its unlikely they would ever find out. If they did just deny it and say it was done in your own time.
Do it, f**k 'em.

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=23107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; << Theres the thread I posted.
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Personal D2D drops

Post by spoodoo »

erm i was beeing sarcastic btw
Edward Hunter
Posts: 680
Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30

Re: Personal D2D drops

Post by Edward Hunter »

I dont think there is any danger in doing it for a relative, i mean hes not going to grass you up to RM. I wouldnt be too obvious though, dont prep them with your normal work.
D_2010
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Dec 2010, 13:21
Gender: Male

Re: Personal D2D drops

Post by D_2010 »

Thanks for the replies guys

Being so early in job I will not risk it, not worth it.

Dan 1986 read your thread - did you ever post them in the end?
dan1986ccfc
Posts: 63
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 16:58
Gender: Male

Re: Personal D2D drops

Post by dan1986ccfc »

No never did them in the end. Really it just came down to the job becoming increasingly more demanding. Never had the time, hopefully one day.

I wouldnt be put off by the slim chance you will be caught
Syze
Posts: 161
Joined: 16 Jun 2010, 03:15
Gender: Male

Re: Personal D2D drops

Post by Syze »

My union rep once tried to pressure me into delivering menu's for his friends business...