ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
20yr service (vouchers)
-
human1
- Posts: 223
- Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: 20yr service (vouchers)
Are you sure ? I am in 35th years now ... after 30 years I didn't get anything like which you just mentioned
I think I got £150 high street vouchers.
-
lekker
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 23 Oct 2008, 21:26
- Gender: Male
Re: 20yr service (vouchers)
baldrick wrote:For 30 years service, you can choose between a woman's 10K gold ring, a Samsung 12mp digital camera, a Pierre Cardin luggage set, Bushnell 7 21x40 binoculars, Samsung SD Flash Camcorder, 14K Gold Earrings, 9K White Gold Diamond Pendant, Apple iPod 8GB Nano,youwot!!!!! wrote:cheers.
is it only vouchers or do they still offer all sorts of crap that a tramp would throw away?
Gift Aid Charitable Donation, 30-Year Rolled Gold Stamp Lapel Pin (!), One4All Multi-Store Gift Card, or the £150 worth of vouchers for a named retailer (Argos/John Lewis/Currys/Virgin Experience Days/Thomas Cook/PC World/M&S) .
so that's what I turned down
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: 20yr service (vouchers)
You get to choose one of those now. They send you a brochure and you make a choice. I got mine recently.oxon786 wrote:Are you sure ? I am in 35th years now ... after 30 years I didn't get anything like which you just mentionedI think I got £150 high street vouchers.
Most people (including me) choose the £150 worth of vouchers - I'm putting them towards a new washing machine as mine is on it's last legs (13 years old).
The brochure is sent by a company called eaward centre who you ring to tell them what you want. The guy who I spoke to must have congratulated me about 6 times for having completed 30 years service!