DGP1 wrote:I'll have you know that my dogs are pets and not for hunting small animalsdaveyeff wrote:caught out dogging?Stormproof wrote:Wait for DGP to get back from his delivery and I'm sure he will think COD is something else......................that IS what dogging is
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
COD Forum
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: COD Forum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: COD Forum
Medaveyeff wrote:DGP1 wrote:I'll have you know that my dogs are pets and not for hunting small animalsdaveyeff wrote:caught out dogging?Stormproof wrote:Wait for DGP to get back from his delivery and I'm sure he will think COD is something else......................that IS what dogging is
read the viz,,,its in the profanisaurus, das krapital, magna farta etc. but i think you know damn fine what 'dogging' is. ho ho
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: COD Forum
say no moreDGP1 wrote:Medaveyeff wrote:DGP1 wrote:I'll have you know that my dogs are pets and not for hunting small animalsdaveyeff wrote:caught out dogging?Stormproof wrote:Wait for DGP to get back from his delivery and I'm sure he will think COD is something else......................that IS what dogging is
read the viz,,,its in the profanisaurus, das krapital, magna farta etc. but i think you know damn fine what 'dogging' is. ho ho
![]()
![]()
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: COD Forum
Or Cash On Delivery.Stormproof wrote:I would've typed that in as CoDHitcher wrote:I thought this was about Call Of Duty.