ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

COD Forum

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: COD Forum

Post by daveyeff »

DGP1 wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Wait for DGP to get back from his delivery and I'm sure he will think COD is something else :nervous
caught out dogging?
I'll have you know that my dogs are pets and not for hunting small animals :no no ......................that IS what dogging is :nervous
:Very Happy read the viz,,,its in the profanisaurus, das krapital, magna farta etc. but i think you know damn fine what 'dogging' is. ho ho
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: COD Forum

Post by DGP1 »

daveyeff wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Wait for DGP to get back from his delivery and I'm sure he will think COD is something else :nervous
caught out dogging?
I'll have you know that my dogs are pets and not for hunting small animals :no no ......................that IS what dogging is :nervous
:Very Happy read the viz,,,its in the profanisaurus, das krapital, magna farta etc. but i think you know damn fine what 'dogging' is. ho ho
Me :angel :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: COD Forum

Post by daveyeff »

DGP1 wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Wait for DGP to get back from his delivery and I'm sure he will think COD is something else :nervous
caught out dogging?
I'll have you know that my dogs are pets and not for hunting small animals :no no ......................that IS what dogging is :nervous
:Very Happy read the viz,,,its in the profanisaurus, das krapital, magna farta etc. but i think you know damn fine what 'dogging' is. ho ho
Me :angel :chuckle :chuckle
say no more :Very Happy
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: COD Forum

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Stormproof wrote:
Hitcher wrote:I thought this was about Call Of Duty. :roll:
I would've typed that in as CoD :wink:
Or Cash On Delivery. :Very Happy