wayoutman wrote:Tetleys Bittermen-Lounge Lizard wrote:Ansells Bittermen or Tetleys Bittermen ?scoobydo79 wrote:You wont beat them join them![]()
![]()
leeds or wolverhampton
Wolverhampton now. Leeds brewery closed on Friday.
wayoutman wrote:Tetleys Bittermen-Lounge Lizard wrote:Ansells Bittermen or Tetleys Bittermen ?scoobydo79 wrote:You wont beat them join them![]()
![]()
leeds or wolverhampton
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realise how selfish I was being. It must be so tough for my colleagues having to put up with me quietly getting on with my work. I really must try harder to drive my colleagues to the edge of sanity with my polite conversation at a normal volume.DGP1 wrote:Just because you don't like it then it shouldn't happenJust do what I do and zone out and concentrate on your work, it's you who needs to change not everybody else
Jeez lighten up, you want everybody to bend to you and aren't prepared to do anything yourself, if it's really a problem to you then put in a grievance but if it's upheld then you will be working in a library, no sounds other than the hum of the lights...................you can't have it both ways, that is being selfish.Viewfindergeneral wrote:Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realise how selfish I was being. It must be so tough for my colleagues having to put up with me quietly getting on with my work. I really must try harder to drive my colleagues to the edge of sanity with my polite conversation at a normal volume.DGP1 wrote:Just because you don't like it then it shouldn't happenJust do what I do and zone out and concentrate on your work, it's you who needs to change not everybody else
George door to dawes wrote:What about deaf people? Thats what the flashing fire alarm strobes are for!Indy wrote:Can't its a health and safety issue.... you need to be able to hear the fire alarms and an "Oi! get out of the way!" if needed. DOM here is trying to ban iPods etc on these grounds!Hitcher wrote:Get some earplugs.![]()
Seriously though you get this type of banter in these type of work environments so either join in, ignore it or get some personal music to listen to.
TRUE i think this guy is not happy unless he"s moaning, we have people like that in our office to.DGP1 wrote:Jeez lighten up, you want everybody to bend to you and aren't prepared to do anything yourself, if it's really a problem to you then put in a grievance but if it's upheld then you will be working in a library, no sounds other than the hum of the lights...................you can't have it both ways, that is being selfish.Viewfindergeneral wrote:Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realise how selfish I was being. It must be so tough for my colleagues having to put up with me quietly getting on with my work. I really must try harder to drive my colleagues to the edge of sanity with my polite conversation at a normal volume.DGP1 wrote:Just because you don't like it then it shouldn't happenJust do what I do and zone out and concentrate on your work, it's you who needs to change not everybody else
Or the 3 different radios playing, one of the reasons I love being outside and not inside.POSTMAN wrote:What about the cruds who think playing music through their phones is beneficial to everyone.
Either you work in the same office as me or every office is just the same. There's a depressing thought.Viewfindergeneral wrote:In the small office where I work there are certain colleagues that are driving me insane with their constant inane drivel. Every day is the same; talking complete bull****, repeating the same catchphrases over and over every day which may be amusing on hearing once but not repeated every day ad nauseam, tuneless whistling and singing, and their constant complaint of how much work they have to do and how hard they work then always being first to finish usually hours before their contracted finish time.
It is really getting to the stage where I am going to flip and somebody is going to get their teeth rammed down their throat. I am not a violent person but there is only so much anyone can take. I am not suggesting a library like environment, I obviously expect the usual workplace banter but what happens in my office is more like what I imagine a psychiatric unit must be like. The way things are going I may get to find out first-hand.
Viewfindergeneral wrote: I am going to flip and somebody is going to get their teeth rammed down their throat. I am not a violent person
Get over yourself you gigantic minje, lighten up ,join in you might enjoy yourselfViewfindergeneral wrote:In the small office where I work there are certain colleagues that are driving me insane with their constant inane drivel. Every day is the same; talking complete bull****, repeating the same catchphrases over and over every day which may be amusing on hearing once but not repeated every day ad nauseam, tuneless whistling and singing, and their constant complaint of how much work they have to do and how hard they work then always being first to finish usually hours before their contracted finish time.
It is really getting to the stage where I am going to flip and somebody is going to get their teeth rammed down their throat. I am not a violent person but there is only so much anyone can take. I am not suggesting a library like environment, I obviously expect the usual workplace banter but what happens in my office is more like what I imagine a psychiatric unit must be like. The way things are going I may get to find out first-hand.
Tetleys Bitter Men Hard as Nails....Depending on How Pissed they are Depends on How Hard they are!wayoutman wrote:Tetleys Bittermen-Lounge Lizard wrote:Ansells Bittermen or Tetleys Bittermen ?scoobydo79 wrote:You wont beat them join them![]()
![]()
leeds or wolverhampton