ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
london sub
Posts: 397
Joined: 29 Jan 2009, 16:24
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by london sub »

Even when a business is making a loss the big chiefs get a bonus. No wonder RM is in the red. It's not the big guns that suffer its the actual workers.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by clashcityrocker »

Actually I don't think £142 000 is that much money.
I earned more than that each year as a D2D baron. :cuppa
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Grinder64
Posts: 245
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by Grinder64 »

Spend it wisely Moya, I hear there's a very good clinic in Switzerland... :wave :whistle
Sorry folks, wishful thinking and daydreaming again. :d'oh!
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8953
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by blue1873 »

fishtank wrote:
mclovin wrote:For 2010/11.

Thought we were potless.
No...we,the employees are potless,she is shameless,the public are clueless and the less said about Ed Davey...the better.
Agree completely with above, we need to make the public " less clueless"as to what is going on in this orginisation
is there any reason other than costs that the CWU could'nt have a TV clip similar to a Party Political Broadcast made
to inform the PUBLIC of what is happening.Nothing so far seems to have worked and as we are heading up s**t creek
we need to grab hold of any paddles we can. :pray :pray
demon
Posts: 732
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 14:19
Gender: Female

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by demon »

give it up like we had to you gready twat :vcfo :ncfo
George door to dawes
Posts: 378
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
Gender: Female

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by George door to dawes »

So lets just recap on how she earnt her lovely bonus:

Profits are down
Business is down
Customer service is terrible
Company image is in tatters
Current revisions are almost completely failing
Other revisions seem to be on hold
Worker morale is at rock bottom
The releationship with CWU is at rock bottom
And there are strikes on the horizon

Is their anything else she could f*** up? :hmmmm
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by dvbuk55 »

George door to dawes wrote:So lets just recap on how she earnt her lovely bonus:

Profits are down
Business is down
Customer service is terrible
Company image is in tatters
Current revisions are almost completely failing
Other revisions seem to be on hold
Worker morale is at rock bottom
The releationship with CWU is at rock bottom
And there are strikes on the horizon

Is their anything else she could f*** up? :hmmmm
Well if she's looking for volunteers.........................
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by Pinky 1 »

A little bit more detail on Moya's wad ....... :cuppa
http://www.shropshirestar.com/business/ ... 000-bonus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by wiganpostie »

dvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonus :oops: I know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can I :left:
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by Pinky 1 »

wiganpostie wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonus :oops: I know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can I :left:
........... and what makes you think that dv could get her into that state ? :whistle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by wiganpostie »

Pinky 1 wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonus :oops: I know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can I :left:
........... and what makes you think that dv could get her into that state ? :whistle
I'm sure he could as long as he whispered some sweet nothings in her ear, such as how the revision has helped him to 'go at it all day' and given him an 'extended span'. :angel
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by Pinky 1 »

wiganpostie wrote:
Pinky 1 wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonus :oops: I know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can I :left:
........... and what makes you think that dv could get her into that state ? :whistle
I'm sure he could as long as he whispered some sweet nothings in her ear, such as how the revision has helped him to 'go at it all day' and given him an 'extended span'. :angel
Go on ....... I'll buy it :roll: :chuckle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by spoodoo »

why dont we all just walk out , ffs were pathetic ! rant over
hans solo
Posts: 3292
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by hans solo »

spoodoo wrote:why dont we all just walk out , ffs were pathetic ! rant over
:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
mclovin
Posts: 1106
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
Gender: Male

Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus

Post by mclovin »

Count me in.